URGENT - PLEASE READ

MARCH 14, 2022

Hello, everyone! It's been a while, how are you doing? I hope time is treating you well.

I'm so sorry to ask this but I really need some help. My molar tooth has been hurting for a while and whenever I brush it, there's some faint blood on my brush. I could opt for just simple tooth extraction but I already had one of my tooth removed a month ago and it's still healing and I don't wanna go through that pain again. Not that root canal is any fun, but at least I'll still have my tooth and it's the best way to save it. I also have a couple chipped teeth upfront, but they're not hurting yet so the molar tooth is my priority.

I'm asking if any of you could help me with my dental expenses. Root canal (especially for a molar) is gonna be expensive, also not to mention the dental crown. I've inquired a couple of dental clinics and the cost for moral root canal will take more than 20k Php ($380+). The dental crown isn't included there. I don't have a job right now and I hate to ask my parents especially when they're not making enough wages and still paying for my brother's college tuition fee. I'm also feeling ashamed asking strangers for money, but this dental services will not only cure my toothache but also give me some confidence and self-esteem.

Your spare change can give me those, can give me a new smile.

If you have extra money to spare, you can donate at my Kofi page, the link is in my bio and in the picture above

If you have extra money to spare, you can donate at my Kofi page, the link is in my bio and in the picture above. You'll also see the progress of my goal that I've set up for my dental services and a couple blurbs/teasers of my fanfics. If you want to donate directly, please message me for my PayPal and Gcash.

I don't write much lately but you can ask for a commission for a short story or BTS fanfic and I will do my best to deliver. I don't have anything to offer in return, other than my appreciation, deepest gratitude, and mediocre writing.

I'm really sorry again to do this, but I'm desperate here. I hope you'll help me. Thank you so much and have a great day!

All the love,
Cher Manelle