ch15 true hearts day

[y/n is in everything for this ep so just try and keep up or rewatch the ep to remember]

your pov

14:00 EVER AFTER HIGH

"true hearts day?" briar asks cupid as me and briar are chilling in the charmatorium. cupid points at a book, which has a heart in the middle of a tree on the cover. "i don't get it,"

"neither do i," i say, looking at cupid. cupid sighs, then looks up with a smile on her face. 

"charades!" she puts the books down and starts doing actions with her hands.

"forty-eight words," briar says, with a smile on her face. cupid nods, continuing with her actions. which confused me from the start. "a holiday that used to be spellebrated in the fairytale world that encourages us to follow our true heart's desire, but headmaster grimm doesn't want anyone to know about it, but you think we should spellebrate it anyway and throw a secret underground true hearts day dance?"

"hold on, why the charades? could you've just said it?" i ask as cupid sits next to me.

"cause," she laughs. "headmaster grimm said not to say anything,"

"secret dance?" briar says, putting her hand on her chin. "what if grimm catches us?"

"he won't!" cupid says. "it'll be happily ever awesome!"

"you do throw some of the best hexellent parties, bri," i say, nudging her. 

"okay, i'll do it," briar sigh with a smile. 

"yay!" cupid says, jumping up and putting her hands up. "we're having a secret true hearts day dance!" me and briar tried to shush her. 

"you might not want to shout that, cupid," i say, taking her hand. 

"you know," briar says, taking mine as we start to walk. "being a secret and all,"

~

i walk past the lockers with raven and maddie, going to mine. 

"what's this?" raven says to me as she uses her purple magic to get a note with was on my locker. "it has your name on it,"

i take the letter, opening it up. 

[poem by maya angelou]

in all the world there is

no heart for me like yours

in all the world there is

no love your you like mine

d. charming<33

"i...it's a love poem..." i say, reading it.

"oo!" maddie says. " a secret note! is there anything more hattastic!?"

"and it's from d. charming..." i say, before hearing a laugh. i turn to my left and see daring charming. was it from him? oh my gosh? he likes me? do i like him? oh no.

"ladies," he winks at us. 

"daring? no way. i have no idea he liked me...or felt this way..." oh gort. 

~

i run over to the cafe with cedar to meet ash, who's been spamming the both of us. 

"ash?" i say, opening the cafe doors. she waves us over with a tight smile.