prolouge

authors pov

03:00 AM PIXIE HOLLOW

"i'm pregnant," tinkerbell says to vidia, silvermist, iredessa, rosetta and fawn. 

the girls were having a get together for the end of the week since it's been a while and they've missed each other. even vidia did, but she'll never say that aloud. they are on a tree branch, with some drinks and snacks. 

silvermist gasps, putting both hands over her mouth. fawn and iredessa both look at each other then, they both look at tinkerbell, then to tinkerbell's stomach then to tinkerbell again. rosetta faints, and vidia catches her. 

"but i-i thought fairies couldn't get pregnant...?" iredessa says, standing next to tinkerbell. 

"yeah, sun's right," vidia says, placing rosetta on the floor which is covered with pink petals, so she wouldn't freak out even more when she'd wake up. "we come for wishes...but you have a baby inside you?"

"have you told the queen?" tinkerbell blinks at fawn, fawn chuckles at her. tinkerbell stands up. 

"that's such a great idea, 'hey, queen clarion. i just wanted to let you know that i'm pregnant. i don't know how, because i've defo never had sex before, and i don't know why. and my friends told me to tell you. what should i do?'"

vidia starts to laugh, waking up rosetta. 

"ooo..." fawn says as silvermist hisses. iredessa looks at everywhere but behind tinkerbell. 

"what?" tinkerbell asks, crossing her arms. 

"i heard everything, tinkerbell," 

'oh shit,'

~

"what do i do, queen clarion?" tinkerbell asks. clarion flies from left to right with thoughts in her mind. 

"what do you want to?" she asks tinkerbell, stopping right in front of her. "do you want to give birth or-"

"yes!" tinkerbell says, startling clarion. but she smiles. "i'm sorry, but i want to have the baby,"

"then you'll have her," clarion says.

"her?"

"yes, her," clarion smiles, putting her hands over tinkerbell's stomach. "she's going to be a fine ruler, tinkerbell," tinkerbell eyes start to pool with tears. tears of joyness. "do you have a name?"

"yes. i'll name her, y/n,"