ch14 replacing raven

your pov

12:00 PM EVER AFTER HIGH

"come on raven," maddie says as me, her and raven are just walking the corridors of ever after high. "what's the hatter?"

"seriously, what's up, rae? you look fairy sad,"

"it's apple," raven starts. "she's really upset about legacy day. i wish i could do something to make apple feel better,"

"like all fairy tale princesses," maddie says. "she needs an arch enemy to be the ying to her yang, and make her feel complete,"

"so i just need to find someone to take my place," raven says, an idea popping in her head. "as apple's storybook nemesis!"

"um i'll do it," a little pig says as we look down. "it's always been my dream, to be the evilest pig this school ever saw!" he says as he hits the lockers. 

i look at raven and sigh. i bend down and pat the pig on his head.

"you do you, piggy,"

~

"you know-" i start as me and raven are sitting down in the castleteria, she goes to bite into her sandwich. 

"hey, raven!" the pig says, sliding over to us. "oh, and y/n,"

"yep, what's up, piggy?"

"i did something diabolical," he says. "i switched the yellow mustard for the brown mustard," she starts to cackle, making me look at raven as she looks at me.

"wow, these hot dogs are great," dexter says as he walks past with daring.

"i know," daring agrees. "i think it's the new mustard," me and raven look at the pig with a smile on our face. he snorts in annoying.