C14 : The Awakening

Beginne am Anfang

The people who awakens their quirk can be a hero if they have their hero license but the people who aren't awaken they can be a hero by apply for such general job like fireman, police and more. That's why this world called The Heroes World.

There is a story which is one stranger who wasn't a person from this world , that person was caught for almost 3 years with the villains, as he anxious of something he left the base and give himself up to the first hero, thinking he can get at least back to his own world no matter how he tried until he left his trusty comrade inside the enemy base, he beg the first hero for help, but he under arrest with UA highschool principal, Nezu. That person become a hero by performing his best fight with Allmight, and suddenly awakening his true powe-.. No.. His own quirk on that world, 'The mechanic' , it's the same quirk as his own power from power sphere. But it's way stronger than before. That's what we called 'Otherworld awaken ' . Speed, strength , technique and more .

Now that nickname has awaken inside boboiboy. At such time he managed to create his own quirk.

' Increasing '

The speed of lightning has increased more and more, even if the fastest of this world runner can't beat him, because only what he sees is

Time stop...

SWOOSH!

A big wind just move in a blink of eyes.

"Huh?! That's! "

A boy with his incredible look now turn back to his old look, just a normal little hero look. He's now.. In front of the winning door. He look up, the people start cheering for him.

< WOAHH!! WHAT WAS THATTT! OI SHOTA! WHAT WERE YOU TEACH THEM! THEY SO FREAKING AMAZING!! THE CLASS 1-A, BOBOIBOY IS THE WINNNEEERRRR!! > - present mic announced while cheering

Then, the second is midoriya, while the third and fourth is Todoroki and bakugou. " Goddammit! Not the first! But fourth place!!! The freaking assh$!e!" mad Bakugou.

pant.. pant..

' It's not feel burn anymore.. I swear earlier , my heart like torn apart while burning.. What is the feeling earlier ? And what happened with my speed? All I see is.. The time.. Has Stopped! ' thought boboiboy while looking his right hand. He keep asking the same question in his thought.

He clench his fist and frowned. ' It's scary, I almost lost myself.. If I d- ' thought boboiboy but suddenly was cut by a girl.

" Boboiboy-kun! That was awesome! Congratulations to you! " said uraraka with wide smile.

" y-yeah.. Thanks.. " - Boboiboy

"Boboiboy! Congratulations! For the first place! But what was that earlier! You so fast!! " midoriya cheer for boboiboy too.

" I... Don't know either.. " say boboiboy. Somehow he seems to be faking smile. He must be deep on thought about earlier.

Then midnight announced the place of the first competition.

1 Boboiboy
2 Izuku Midoriya
3 Todoroki Shouto
4 Katsuki Bakugou
5 Shiozaki Ibara
6 Honenuki juuko
7 Tenya Lida
.
.
.
.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

" The top 42 is have earned the right to advance to the second round! I'm sorry for the failed one but please don't give up as the second round will be start! Well

" The top 42 is have earned the right to advance to the second round! I'm sorry for the failed one but please don't give up as the second round will be start! Well.. Well.. Enough with that! Now! Let's start with the second selection !" Midnight announced while she show the selection.

Huh! It's!

" Now! Behold! It's! Human Cavalry Battleee!! " midnight announced loudly.

" The teamwork that have to swipe out the enemy rider's headband and guard your own, except one thing~ you will receive the score base own your performance in the last trial.. The number of points that you worth will be 5 point if you were in the 42 place, 10 in 41 place, 15 in 40 place and so on.. Aaannnddd for the amazing score that worth for the first place is.. Ten million points!! " midnight explain.

Suddenly, all the competitors gaze on boboiboy. Boboiboy feel awkward and anxious of what will happen next.

" oh my... T-Ten million " Boboiboy awkwardly smile while drop sweat.

" Fufufu ~ if I were you, I'd aim for the boy who's in the first place ! This is the chance for the low to supplant the higher! Welcome to our survival game!!" said midnight while smirking.

' Uwaaarrghh, please stop making more enemy for me, midnight sensei!! ' boboiboy internally screaming from inside.

While inside the Nezu room

" Hmm.. It's seems like he's awaken in speed... " said Nezu.

" yeah.. You last time awaken in technique, right Mechamato? What was it called.. Something like.. ' The mechanic ' or something..? " ask Rin who want to confirm it.

" hmm.. But I don't think boboiboy just awaken in speed.. " said Mechamato in deep thought as he look the same clip of the scene.

' !! '

" What do you mean by that? " - Rin

" I think it's true.." - Nezu

" Eh! Even you, Nezu? " - Rin

" The more you become one with this world , The more you become likely human in this world, means.. Even if you are from other world you can gain a quirk that same as your power .. Plus, Boboiboy has a power that he got from the power sphere , and it's elements.. He has seven elements now, so.. It doesn't make any sense if he just got in speed quirk, no.. Even now.. He has seven type quirk ini each classes or it could be more.. Only now he's awaken in speed.. " Explain Nezu.

" So.. You mean.. He can awaken more in different class? " Ask rin while drop sweat.

They both nod their head as they agree.

" Woah~~ It turn out that he beyond my compare.. " said rin while losing her body on the couch.

" I wonder what is his quirk called.. " Mechamato mumble..

 " Mechamato mumble