Chapter 26

Third person POV

Goal : 60 votes

Reyansh was trying to be normal but his anger was felt by every one present there. Samaira was visibly afraid. Hitesh asked her many times but she didn't said anything. She wanted to but Reyansh didn't allowed.

Hitesh left after sometime with one of their business partners. Reyansh too dragged Samaira from the party to their car. Once they were out of everyone's eye sight Reyansh held her hand in a tight grip.

"Plz..listen to me f.... Her sentence was left hanging as he slapped her harshly. She turned to her right and Reyansh quickly grabbed her hair and tilted her face towards himself.

" Not. even. a. word." he said with gritted teeth and left her with a jerk. He started driving rashly. Took a few deep breaths to calm himself but nothing was working.

Where as Samaira was too afraid to do anything. She was crying silently. She had to get out of here somehow before reaching their house. She knew he might kill her or do something worst.

Car stopped. Reyansh came out. Samaira too opened her door but Reyansh dragged her with her hairs. She struggled a lot. Tried to hit him. He didn't react and dragged her to the lift.

That's when she realized its some other place and not his bungalow. Once lift was closed. He turned to her and before giving her any chance to speak or move he slapped her continously. She was crying helplessly and he wasn't done yet.

He dragged her to a small apartment and slapped her hard again. Samaira was sure that he is going to kill her tonight. She tried to get up and succeeded.

"Plz...plzz.. I am sorry plzz d.. do. .. don't... hurt me..." this time he slapped her so hard that her lips started bleeding.

She was continuesly trying to stop him but he was slapping her.
She fell on the ground with a thud sound and again new bruises formed on her hands.
She was trying to move away from the beast who was unfortunately her husband.

He took out his belt and she just wanted to stop all this. She again stood up. She tried to convert all of her fears into confidence so she held his belt before he could strike her.

"U knew this from before too. Plz... Plz try to understand. I was a...." She took a deep breathe and continued "... Prostitute earlier but now I am not... I... I had to do as I was told."

"Done?" He said with anger radiating. She nodded and soon her grip from belt loosened followed by her scream as he without any mercy striked her.

He raised his belt and smacked on her back. She arched her back due to pain. She continued her screams and pleads but all went to his deaf ears.

He smacked her several times with his belt untill she started bleeding and fell unconscious.
He left her on the floor and stormed out of the room in rage.

Samaira was half dead almost. And Reyansh left her there with her blood and tears pooling around her. Hitesh called him asking about their whereabouts. He lied and started drinking.

It was early morning when he returned. Samaira was still lying unconscious. He looked at her once and moved inside. He tried to not care but obviously he couldn't unsee what he saw.

Her body was lying there. Multiple marks could be seen everywhere. Her gown was torn from every where. Her legs and back were purplish black. Her wrist and arms had his finger prints as well as welts. Her left wrist was swollen. Her face was swollen due to slaps. Her hairs were messy.

Only place which was looking a bit normal was her forehead. He regretted every thing for a moment but then he remembered those words. His blood boiled and once again he wanted to beat her to death.

He went near her, held her hand and forgot everything. He kissed her forehead. She was looking lifeless. Her pulse rate was extremely slow. He immediately scooped her in his arms and took her to the nearest hospital.

Doctors asked many questions and also informed him that its a police case but using his money he made them all silent. After some time doctors came out.

"How's she doctor?" he asked worriedly.

"She is malnourished. Blood loss isn't much but her left wrist bone is broken. She is very weak physically and mentally too. She needs to eat well and please try to keep her away from stress she can't handle it."

"OK, I'll make sure she eats." He nodded.

"And sir, she won't be able to use her hand for 2, 3 months. And make sure she gets bed rest for few days. Try to keep her safe sir"

"She is my wife, you don't have to lecture me on how should I behave with her. Now get out of my way." He pushed doctor aside and went to her room.

He sat with her for a few minutes and then arranged for her discharge. Doctor tried to reason with him but failed.

Once she was settled in their car he started driving on normal speed. She didn't said anything. Just then his phone rang with a call from Hitesh. He sighed and picked it up.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH? I AM TRYING TO CALL YOU SINCE MORNING." Hitesh shouted worriedly.

"We went to spend night at beach. Samaira wanted some fresh air" Reyansh replied in a normal tone looking ahead.

"OK, I saw too she was looking a bit uncomfortable last night before I left" Hitesh said and Reyansh gritted his teeth.

"Yeah, umm we will be home soon, bye." he said and hung up.

Now the most important question in his mind was what will he say to Hitesh about her injury and bruises?

Thanks a lot for reading

I don't know why but I am not even getting 50 votes. Plz do vote. And this time I will surely not update before getting 60 votes.

~Ayesha