🌑Strong Bonds🌕 [Kokichi × Sibling!reader]

Start from the beginning

You two around everyone else were typical siblings, fighting and bickering, calling each other teasing names and chasing each other, playing together and you following after your older brother. He was the one raising you, so you were a lot like him and could lie with no shame, but had trouble at selling it for to long. You were small, about half his height if not a bit smaller, and had purple roots  while the ends shifted to a more you color. You wore a checkered bow around your neck, the bow part on the side, while the clothes consist a orange dress with black checkered patterns, and black pants and velcro shoes.

You had big doll eyes, you could get anything you want just by a simple sad look, not even puppy eyes, or tears. You could get anyone to do what you want with those mischievous eyes. That's why you thought your brother was so protective of you, why he cared so much even if he was a big meanie.

But no, he just cared for his sibling. You were his only family, you meant a lot to him, his second in command.

The next day, though you felt better, you still weren't feeling your best...you were scared and for about an hour refused to leave the dorm. Kokichi had to trick you to get you out

"Oh welllll! Guess I just have to leave you allll alone! Bye crybaby!"

"W-wh-wha?! No! Big brother please, I dont want to-oof" you fell down as you ran out and bumped into someone

"Nee-hee-hee! Got ya. Cmon lets go chow down" he kept running away, making you whine

"You are so mean! Wait for me!" You ran after him to the cafeteria. He patted your head once you got there.

During breakfast, while Kokichi caused a commotion with other people, you just sat, suspiciously and nervously..anyone could hurt a small child like you.

"Y/n?" A soft voice got you out of your worry, making you jump.

"K-Kirumi..?"

"Are you alright? You seem uneasy...would you like anything with breakfast? I shall get it for you" she asked.

"we-" you suddenly felt arms wrap around you, Kokichi held onto you as he glared into the maid's very soul, making her almost jump. You pouted at the sudden hug before turning back to her.
"As I was saying, M..maybe some milk?" Kirumi looked and nodded

"Of course" she stood up, and seeing such, Kokichi's face lightened from it's dark and eerie glare to that typical smile

"Oh! Get me some too while your at it!" She nodded and went to the kitchen.

"Kokichii, get off!" He laughed "hmph!"

"Next time little sis, ask me if you want something and I'll tell Kirumi for you, 'mkay?"
His voice was a bit lower, like a stern parent.

"Oh..ok" he let go, patting your head and allowed you to turn to the table, continuing to eat your oatmeal.

Time passed more...classmates noticed how weird the small leader was with his sibling, not in a creepy or alarming way, well at least not with your relationship. It's with how he handled others whenever they would interact with you

Most assumed because, well you are his sibling, you were only a child, you were in a killing game where anyone could turn...recently a few more of their friends fell victim. How could he not?
But it was..strange. his overprotective behavior was more like isolation, you weren't even able to say hi to someone without him glaring or being right there with you...and over time you could tell it was getting worse and worse.