🌑Strong Bonds🌕 [Kokichi × Sibling!reader]

Catching up on some very old requests so I can get started on this shit again, thank you all for sticking around I love y'all

Catching up on some very old requests so I can get started on this shit again, thank you all for sticking around I love y'all. Sorry if you requested something so long ago and I never got to it..I'll be editing the request page properly and trying to do more.
~♡~♡~♡~
Yandere!Kokichi x Younger!Sibling!reader

Gender: Female [as requested]

Au?: not really, just Yandere grape

Warnings: Yandere elements of course, Toxic behavior such as overprotective older siblings, bullying, cursing and things along murder (its danganronpa guys-)

Also this isn't proof read so sorry for any mistakes, I want to get this out as soon as I can.

Requested by
@ThaBlackLily
_______

You found yourself sobbing that night, hiccuping into your older brothers arms. He held you as tight as he could and petted your hair.

"K-Kokichiii...I-I dont wanna! I d-dont! I'm scared! Why cant we go home?!" You cried messily into his shirt, stained with your tears and drool.
Being stuck in a killing game after the first trial...you didnt believe it at frist, following what your sibling said but it proved to be for not.

"There there Y/n! It'll be ok, it's a game isn't it? Arent games fun?" Kokichi said, cheery as he hugged you more.

"This one isn't fun Big brother!" He stopped smiling hearing you...you were only five. Of course he knew it wasn't fun..but that's ok! It will be, after all you have him. You only have him. He made you look at him with a gentle hand under your chin and smiled

"Yep! I'm your big brother, and I'll never let anyone hurt you, or get the chance to kill you. You are the best at games arent you? And I'm the ultimate supreme leader! You'll be alright...I'll never let you go, My little leader"

"Kokichi, you're talking funny again!" You couldn't help but giggle innocently...your silly older brother, always talking like a mommy or daddy would. Saying things like he'll never let anyone hurt you, never let anyone else care for you, that's his job.
"Thank you..stupid head" you sniffed and closed your eyes and rested into his chest.

"Nee-hee-hee! Who you callin stupid, Dummy!" He flopped back, still embracing you.
"It'll be ok sis. That's no lie."

You were the little sibling of Kokichi Oma, An Ultimate. Just five years old you were, and stuck in this sick, sick game. Seeing the most horrific and horrible things, going through such a trial. At least not everyone was mean..