Very Wintery Christmas (Winter)

Start from the beginning

I eventually woke up when I felt Weiss touch my hand. "Huh! Wha!?" I said as I awoke, startled from Weiss' sudden action. I looked over at the heiress to see she had a nervous expression, probably from my reaction, "I-I'm sorry! I di-didn't mean to startle you!" Weiss said, but I simply smiled at her, "It's alright, Weiss. No need to beat yourself up about it." I told her, giving her back her smile. "Was there something you were wanting to tell me, cause I'm assuming that was the whole reason you woke me up." I asked, making Weiss look me in the eye, "I was just wanting to say thank you from coming with me to see Winter. Not everyone would do something like this for me." Weiss said as she looked down. I felt bad seeing Weiss look like this, especially knowing how she was treated by her family most of her life.

The only real family she had when she was younger was actually Winter and her mother, Willow. Her brother disliked her for her abilities, and her father only had her around to succeed him, and if she took one step out of line, she'd get replaced by her brother as heir to the Schnee Dust Company. "Weiss. We're best friends, of course I would do this for you. Besides, you don't deserve to get labeled as a heartless rich girl who only cares about herself. Your kind and respectful to other once they get to know you," I told the white-haired girl as she looked back at me, smiling. "Thank you, Y/N. You truly are the best friend I could ever ask for, and the brother I wish I had!" Weiss cried out as she scooted closer to me and fell into my hold, tears leaving her eyes, "Hey hey, it's alright, it's alright. Neither of them can hurt you here, and neither of them will be able to hurt you again. Remember you put your father in jail, and your mother disowned and got Whitley arrested after he tried breaking Jacques out of prison." I said, trying my best to comfort Weiss.

That seemed to do the trick as Weiss' breathing began to ease up. "Sorry to interrupt, but we'll be at Miss Winter's in about 3 minutes." The driver said from the front. "Thanks, Sidney." Weiss replied to the now named Sidney, before relaxing into my hold as I held her close to me, calming her down. I had to be honest, Weiss looked absolutely beautiful when she was calm, and I had always savored being in moments like this with her, but I never asked her out because I felt like she didn't have the same feelings for me, and because she seemed to like this blue haired asshole named Neptune in that way rather than me, so I never spoke to her about it.

Once the limo came to a stop, Weiss got out of my hold as I opened the limo door, revealing that we were in a garage so we didn't have to move our stuff through the snow or be out in the cold weather. I stretched out my limbs as they made satisfying pop noises. "Ooooh. It feels good to stretch." I stated as Weiss got out of the limo, chuckling when she saw me like that, "You really aren't very good when it comes to long car ride, are you." She laughed as she got two of her many suitcases she had. It was honestly almost a little excessive by the amount of luggage Weiss would bring with her when she traveled, but I didn't want to risk getting cut up for saying that to her. When I grabbed my only bag I had brought with me, I really felt insignificant compared to how much stuff Weiss had with her.

Some of the butlers grabbed what remained of her luggage while me and Weiss went into the rest of the mansion. When we entered into the rest of the large house, it wasn't as large as the Schnee manor, but it certainly felt far less cold and lifeless compared to it. We came upon a large staircase, and were met with the figure of Winter at the top of them. She hurried down the steps and pulled Weiss into a tight squeeze hug, making the younger Schnee drop her luggage as she hugged back, "It's so good to see you, Weiss! I'm so glad you were able to make it before the snow fell! And I see you brought your boyfriend with you." Winter teased. "WINTER!!! He's not my boyfriend! We're just friend!" Weiss shouted in irritation. Winter simply rolled her eyes before turning to me and offering me a hug as well.

Hugging Winter felt great, but something was weird about hugging her in front of Weiss, and it felt weirder when I felt Winter's large chest press against me as we hugged. But I chose not to think about that as we broke our hug, "So Y/N, did Weiss drag you along, again?" Winter asked me, making me laugh at how well Winter knew her sister. "Yes. Though to be fair, I didn't really struggle when she dragged me." I said with a sarcastic tone, making Winter laugh and Weiss puff her cheeks in a pouting way. "Well, it's good to see you again, as well. Would you like me to show you your rooms?" Winter asked as she started up the stairs.