Chapter 17-Sharon

y/n pov-monday night*

Im supposed to go home today but i decide to stay until tomorrow,jungkook is at his first which is actually last class of the day because he skipped his other 4 classes to spend time in his dorm with me.He wanted to skip the whole day but i forced him to go to his last class and then he'll go to practice,i put on some jeans,a sweater and slides.

I decide to walk around campus because im bored,i leave his dorm and when i look off the balcony i see jin and j-hope and a girl standing near the bleachers

I decide to walk around campus because im bored,i leave his dorm and when i look off the balcony i see jin and j-hope and a girl standing near the bleachers...I walk towards them as the girl walks away after being tired of being ignored...She brushes passed me annoyed and i ignore it not wanted a problem to start...

Y/n:Hey guys

I give them hugs and they say hi to me...

Jin:What you doing?

Y/n:Just walking around bored

J-hope:We were just going to the gym wanna come?

Y/n:Sure

I walk with them to the gym which is so big and has so much equipment,Rm,bailer and jimin were already in the gym practicing and stopped when they noticed me.

Jimin:Hey y/n

I give them a hug luckly they arent sweating yet because it wouldve wiped off on me...

Rm:Jungkook should be coming soon he just got out of class

Just as he say that jungkook, Suga and Tae enter the gym,tae expression brightens when he sees me...

Tae:Y/n!

He engulfs me in a hug

Y/n:Hiii

Suga gives me a quick hug before jungkook gives me a hug and kiss...

Suga:Get a room

Everyone laughs and gets to boxing...

Y/n:Go ahead and practice

He puts his gloves on and start punching on the dummy...He looks so hot being and he knows it cuz he smirks feeling me gaze on him,soon enough sweat starts dripping down his face.I look around seeing everyone do there own thing while im just sitting here.

Jungkook:Wanna try?

Y/n:Oh no

Jungkook:Come on

He walks up to me and puts his gloves on my hands,I roll my eyes and he put hitting pads on his hand

Jungkook:Ill teach you it punch duck punch punch duck and repeat

Y/n:Ok sir

I say jokingly and he chuckles,we start and it starts getting hot so i stop

Y/n:Im so fucking hot

Jungkook:You got that right

Y/n:Not in that way