Chapter 8-Busted windows

Y/n pov*

Today at work was good but i feel like this is gonna be a hard job because they have me working as waitress and cook because they are low on workers...Im walking home right now it's like 4 in the afternoon,im only 1 block away as im walking fast because i just remebered that i accidently left my room unlocked.I reach home and i see my parents knocked out as always and the house is even messier than i was imagining.I got up to my room and see my room door open and when i see the insides my heart dropped my room was cleared out all my book,my shoes,my clothes etc... was gone i drop on the floor and start crying i look under my bed and see my safe thats all the way in the back of the dark corner my heart was relived a little i grabbed it and saw my money and the bracelet.I call maddie...

Maddie:Hello?

Y/n:Maddie

Maddie:Y/n whats wrong?

Y/n:My stuff is gone

Maddie:What?

Y/n:They sold it everythings gon but the stuff in my safe

Maddie:Omg im coming over

Mom:Shut up im trynna sleep

I hear her coming up the stairs in her drunken state obviously not stable.

Y/n:Stop talking to me

I drop my phone still on the phone with maddie as rage take over me

Mom:Stop being a bitch you have money to get it back

Y/n:IT WASNT YOURS TO TOUCH!!!!!IM TRYNNA SAVE UP FOR COLLEGE EVER HEARD OF IT PROBABLY NOT CUZ YOUR A STUPID RETART WHO DROPPED OUT!

Mom:ITS MY HOUSE!

Y/n:I PAY THE BILLS YOU JUST LIVE HERE YOU DONT HAVE A PENNY YOUR BROKE!

Mom:Its still my house you can get out

Y/n:GLADLY DONT EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN SOME MOTHER YOU ARE

Mom:I gave birth to you brat respect me im your mom

Y/n:Not any more

I push pass her taking my phone,money and bracelet and i go downstairs as she follows me...I hear maddie pull up and i put my stuff in her car and go back into the house and grab a bat...

Maddie:Y/n no

Y/n:IS THIS HOW MUCH MY SHIT COST

I bust out one of the house windows

Y/n:THIS IS FOR FUCKING RUINING MY CHILDHOOD AND MAKING ME GROW UP FAST TO TAKE CARE OF YALL LAZY ASSES

I bust out another window with tear streaming down my eyes....

Y/n:THIS IS FOR THE PAIN YALL CAUSED ME

I bust the window out of the already tarnished door and drop the bat and get into maddie's car...

Y/n:Go

I whispered broken inside as i curled up in the seat staring into space having flashbacks of all the bad memories in that house the only good thing that came out of it was when maddie moved in next door and we became best friends.

Maddie pov*
Y/n haven't been talking ever since we pulled up at my house she wouldn't even move not even to go into the house.She was completely broken now I let her be and not push her,right now I'm sitting on my step with bailer.

Bailer:I gotta go

Maddie:Ok tell me when you get there

Bailer:Ok let me know if you need anything

He pecks my lips and leave in his Uber that he caught.My gaze lands back on y/n who started tearing up again for the fifth time I walk over to the car and embrace her.It breaks my heart to see her this broken she's barely emotional and if she is she decides to keep it to herself.

Maddie:Are you ok?

She doesn't speak back and I sigh

Maddie:Atleast come in the house

I go to her side of the car and I open the door and her eyes finally come in contact with mine,she steps out the car and I follow her into the house not forgetting to grab her stuff out the car.When i enter the house I see her laying on the couch staring at the ceiling.

Maddie:Y/n you gonna make me cry

I plop down on the couch next to her and look at her face.

Maddie:You can stay here as long as you want just be happy please

I lift her up and wipe the tears off her face...

Maddie:How about we order some pizza have a girls day hmmm

I hand her the remote and get up to go order pizza...

Maddie:Choose a movie a good one too

Jungkook pov*
I'm walking to my class right now and I keep checking my phone to see if y/n texted me she should be off of work soon.

Bailer:Yo

Jungkook:Hey

We walk to class and I sit down and decide to text her..

Jungkook:You home?

Bailer:Who you texting?

Jungkook:y/n

Bailer:Oh y/n is not ok right now

Jungkook:What happened

Bailer:She went off on her parents and freaked out and now she's completely silent

My heart drop wondering if she's fine...

Bailer:What do you need her for?

Jungkook:Oh nothing I just forgot something and was wondering if she seen it

Bailer:Ord

We go back to listening to our professor....

________________________________________________________________________________

Alright kookies that's the end of this chapter hope y'all enjoyed bye love y'all ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎