Chapter 15-Quarrel

⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT AHEAD WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

We just got back in our hotel room,im looking at myself in the mirror because i really like my outfit...I look at jungkook in the mirror while he's checking me out and taking off his blazer,he starts to walk up to me and back hugs me and whispers in my ear...

Jungkook:Didnt i say i was gon take it off of you

He says in a dominate voice as his hand travels up to my dress strap,he pulls it off my shoulder slowly and pushes my hair to the side as he leaves kisses and hickeys down my neck and collar bone...I lean my body against his and close my eyes as i lay my head on his shoulder making more space for him to mark me...He brings his hand inside my dress and squeezes my breast as a moan leaves my mouth,his hand goes to my cl*t and he rubs my bud...

Jungkook:So wet for daddy huh

I nod my head and he enters two digits in me and i become a moaning mess for him...

Jungkook:Look at yourself Sugar

I shake my head as i feel him going faster making me close but he stops and i feel a smack on my left ass cheek...

Jungkook:I said look at yourself in the mirror

He grabs my face and inserts his fingers in me again,when i look in the mirror i look a mess but i dont care...He lets go of my face and lift my leg up and out to have a view of my cl*t in the mirror, i cum on his fingers and he licks it off his fingers sexually while staring at me in the mirror which turned me on more...I turn towards him and i start unbuttoning his shirt when he grabs my hands and tilt my head up to look at him.

Jungkook:Be a good girl and strip for me hmm

He walks away to the bed and sits down on the bed leaning back watching me under his intense gaze.He wants a show huh?ill give him one and ill show that i can be dominate too...

I slowly take my dress off teasing him and i walk over to him sexily,i push him back on the bed and sit on his lap...I rub my hands against his six pack and go down to his belt and start to take it off and unbutton his pants,to go down on him...

🛑🛑SMUT IS FINISHED!!!!!!!🛑🛑

Jungkook:Y/n!

He startles me as he yells and pushes me off of him and i land on the floor shocked,he goes in the bathroom and locks the door...It takes me a while to process what just happened and then i go to my suit case and change into my pj's...I brush my hair and i hear jungkook come out the bathroom,he puts his blazer on,button his shirt and pants and buckle his belt again and then he leaves out our hotel room...I sigh and i fix up the bed and watch t.v until i fall asleep...

Next day*

I wake up and see jungkook isnt in bed i look at the night stand and its food that the staff bring up and leave at the door...I hear the shower on so i guess jungkook is showering,i grab one of the plates off the tray and eat my food while watching the cartoons that are on t.v.

Soon after jungkook comes out the bathroom with a towel around his waist and he's drying his hair off...I finished eating and i put it back on the tray,i decide to get in the shower to so i undress and lay out my clothes on the bed...I see in the corner of my eye him watching my every move and i go in the bathroom not forgetting to close the door which i usually never do and i shower and wash my hair...

I come out and jungkook is dressed and went out to the car,i start getting dressed,we are going out with the guys to breakfast to celebrate jungkooks win yesterday...