Chapter 3-Dancing with a hot Stranger

Jungkook pov*

Im in my private booth that i have nobody is here as i havent invited anyone in yet...I call over one of the girls and grave a drink off of the tray,than i leave the booth and stand near the dance floor 2 girls walk over to me...

Girl 1:Can you buy us some drinks

I look at the big black X that they have on there hands that means they are underage for drinking...

Jungkook:Hmmmm

Girl 2:Please just one

Jungkook:Your underage

One of them tries to flirt with me...

Girl 1:No one has to know

I chuckle

Girl 2:Whats funny?

Jungkook:Nothing its just that...

Girl 1:What?

Bouncer:Is there a problem here?

Girl 1:No

Bouncer:Are they with you?

Jungkook:No

I walk away as they get escorted to the door...

Y/n pov*

We arrived at the door and i show them my ID and they put an X on my hand and Maddie showed her fake ID that looked real but said that she was 22...She tried to convince me to get one but i dont drink that much anyways and they are super expensive and i cant afford it ...

We went in and we went to a booth that was completely empty and we sit down,I look at the time and its 8 at night.Maddie and Bailer was busy doing their own thing so i get up but leave my phone in the booth so it doesnt gets takin.

Y/n:Im going to dance byeeee

I leave not wanting to third wheel anymore,i go to the dj and put in a song suggestion and wait for him to play it as it was the next song after the one playing.I was walking over to the side when my gaze fall on someone i pass by and we make eye contact a we walk pass eachother.It was the guy that was at my graduation...

Y/n:Is he following me?

I whisper to myself and continue walking,I stop when i get to an area that barely have people and wait for my song to come on...

Jungkook pov*

I stop walking and watch her walk away and stop in a spot,the song starts to switch and the dj calls everyone on the dance floor and tell them to grab a partner...She goes in and starts dancing with a random girl,I step on the dance floor as i know the dance and start dancing too...

Y/n pov*

The leaders keep switching to the next person and its about to be the end of the dance and we switch one more time and start dancing i look up and my eyes widen as i notice the person.He gives me smirk as we keep dancing and i study his face and he looked so hot...He started spinning me around and then he dipped me and we came back up with the other and continued dancing...

The guy:You know its not nice to stare

He voice caught me surprised as i didnt expect him to speak,his voice was deep and sexy...

Y/n:Your one to speak

We both chuckle and the dance finish by him having me in a hold...

The guy:Your a good dancer

Y/n:Same to you

Jungkook pov*

We let go of each other and she walks away i decide to go to my booth to see if they arrived yet.When i enter i see Bailer and Maddie sitting down and drinking...

Bailer:Yo

Jungkook:Hey

I sit down and was going to grab a bottle of water off the table when i see someone phone.

Jungkook:Who phone?

Maddie:My friend

I drink my water and go on my phone...

Rm:Yoooooo

A whole bunch of commotion starts as the boys come in and sit down...

J-hope:Wheres the liquor!?!

Rm:Ill go order some

Maddie:Ill go i gotta find my friend any ways

She gets up and leave while everyone continues talking and i chat with jimin and bailer...

Authour pov*

While the boys are chatting it up,Maddie goes to find Y/n,Y/n is now talking to some creep and he is trying to convince her to let him buy her a drink.

Y/n:Im fine

Creep:No its really not a problem

Y/n:I cant drink anyways

She shows him the X on her hand

Creep:Thats not a problem i bet you drink anyways

Y/n:No thanks tho

I was about to walk away when he grabs my arm,I turn around...

Creep:I said let me by you a drink!I wasnt asking

Maddie rushes over to me 

Maddie:Let go of her

Creep:I dont think so

There was a group of more people who came over like 6 to 10 of them

She knead him in his crotch and grabbed Maddie and ran to the booth...

Maddie:What if they follow us

Y/n:We just need to leave 

She goes into the booth and ignores everyone there and looks for her phone

Y/n:Maddie where is my phone!?

Maddie:Here

Bailer:Whats wrong?

He asked them as he sees they are panicking...

Y/n:We need to leave now

She looks up and see how many people are there and their gazes are on her and Maddie...

Maddie:Guys tried to take her and then me

Jungkook pov*

When i look over to see whats happening its Maddie and the girl earlier,which im assuming is her friend...Me and her lock eyes when she notices me and her face drops the panick look and turns to relaxed....Maddie snaps us out of our daze when she screames...

Maddie:WE NEED TO LEAVE LIKE ALL OF US WE ARE OUT NUMBERED!

Bailer:Calm down here take my car we got this

Maddie:But-

 Bailer:Do as i say.

Maddie:Ok

She gives him a kiss and they start to leave when a group of people enter and grab them

Creep:Where do you think your going?

He grabs them and shove them back in the booth...

________________________________________________________________________________

Alright kookies thats the end of this chapter hoped yall enjoyed this one love yall so much byeeeeeeeeeeeee