Chapter 13-My Savior

Next day-Thursday*

Im downstairs eating and someone rings the door bell,i open the door and its a box on the step.I grab it and bring it in the house...

Maddie:What is it...

She yells from in the kitchen

Y/n:A package i guess

Maddie:For me?

Y/n:I dont know

I open it and its a note card and two dresses...

I open the card and over 100 dollars fall out and it say 'for my Sugar from daddy'...at the bottom its signed jk in cursive...I bring it upstairs in the guess room and look at the dresses one of them is the dress he promised to replace and the other one is a glittery dress that could bling even in the dark...I decide to leave a text for him since he might be sleep as it is early in the morning...

y/n:You didnt have to get me another dress and money

I put my phone down and go get ready for work when i hear my phone ring,i grab it and jungkook is calling...

Jungkook:Hey sugar

Y/n:Hey

Jungkook:I see you got my gitft

Y/n:Yea 

I put the phone down and put it on speaker to continue getting dressed...

Jungkook:Sorry i couldnt drop it off to you i have extra boxing practicing to do

Y/n:Its fine you already went out of your way

Jungkook:Its nothing but what you deserve sugar

Y/n:Thank you

Jungkook:Are you busy for the rest of this week and weekend?

Y/n:I dont think so i might have work

I put my hair into a bun and put on my shoes and take it off speaker as i go downstairs...

Jungkook:Make sure you free im coming to get you tonight

Y/n:Ok why?

Jungkook:I got a big boxing match and i want you to be there

Y/n:Ok ill make sure im free 

Jungkook:Thx sugar and you look pretty 

He hangs up and im confused but he sends me a pick thats from maddie pov and i look over at her blowing an air kiss at me...

Maddie:What was the package

Y/n:Oh just something jungkook sent me

Maddie:K are you sure your good walking to work?

Y/n:yea thx anyways

Maddie:Anytime love

I give her a hug and start heading to work...

Time skip*

I did a 12 hr shift and now im heading home,its starting to get pretty dark,i decide to stop at the pharmacy to get the birth control pills that finally are ready after jungkook prescribed them for me like 3 days ago.As i wait for them to grab them i decide to use the money jungkook gave me and buy me some snacks.

I get to the aisle and i look at all the snacks they have as i grab my snacks i see a guy staring at me licking his lips,I start to feel uncomfortable and hurry to grab my pills and pay for my snacks.I calm down as i see him leave, i finish in the store and leave to head to maddie house luckly for me its only around the corner...I start walking and i hear footsteps behind me,i look behind me and notice the same guy behind me and i pick up my pace and his footsteps become faster...