Chapter 6-Hickeys

A couple hours later*

I woke up from hearing someone in the kitchen i get up and walk towards the sound and she some shirtless in the refrigerator...

Y/n:Jungkook?

He looks up and gazes me

Jungkook:Hey

Y/n:What you doing?

Jungkook:Getting something to drink didnt mean to wake you up

Y/n:Its fine

I walk over and grab a juice bottle from the bottom container...

Y/n:Ummm

When i look up to say something i can see him studying every feature of me from my head to toes and i felt completely exposed not having my robe on and this type of clothing on.His abs didnt go unoticed also his messy hair which made him look even more attractive than he already was,we make eye contact and suddenly i forgot was i was gonna say.

Jungkook:Hm

Y/n:Uhhhhhhh i forgot

He walks closer and close the fridge which was the only light besides the t.v. shinning in bright from the living room...My breath hitch as we are only centimeters apart my heart beat goes up as i feel his hand come in contact with my arm.

Jungkook:Try and think

How am i supposed to think like this! i scream inside my head as his brown eyes suck my soul in...I take a deep breath in and let it out not even noticing the effect he has on me...

Y/n:Ill think about it and if it comes up ill tell you tomorrow

I whisper in a faint voice and he hums and response while pulling me in closer my breast resting above his stomach but under his chest because of how small i am compared to him...He leans in a little and i stand on my tippy toes and close the gap our lips moving against each others molding perfectly like a canvas...

I wrap my arms around his neck as his hand run down my curves and land on my butt squeezing it making a moan leave my mouth.Struggling to keep my balance i start to pull away but he leans even more trying to keep the kiss going.He decides to pick me up and as he does that a gasp leaves my lips giving him space to stick his tongue in my mouth,i wrap my legs around his waist leaning into the kiss more my fingers going to his already messy hair...

He sits me on the counter and his lips trail down my neck leaving wet kissing and which i hope arent leaving hickeys but right now i dont care as i feel like im on cloud nine.This is my first time ever doing anything like this of course ive had a couple of boyfriends but i never did this stuff because i knew all they wanted was my body but here i am letting a man i met just a couple days ago do this to me giving me an indescribable feeling.

A couple of faint moans left my mouth trying to stay quiet as possible,he comes back from my collar bone and linking our lips continuing our hot make out session.We hear someone coming down the steps and detach our lips then i hop down the table and i duck while pulling him down behind the island.I hear the person come around the island so i go the other way pulling jungkook with me and i was about to part with him to go to the couch when he grabs my wrist and pulls me up the stairs with him...

Y/n:What are you doing?

I whisper

Jungkook:Come with me

We run upstairs and he brings me into the guest room and close the door while locking it while cracking up laughing...I plop down on the bed and stare at the ceiling when i see jungkook face come into the view and i wrap my arms around his neck our lips connecting again.

Jungkook pov*

She gets up and sit on my lap not disconnecting our lips,my hands make their way to the hem of her short playing with it and then squeezing her ass again and she moans and move more into the kiss.I go to her crop top and was about to lift it up when her hands stop mines and she pulls away from the kiss i stare into her eyes which showed a apologetic look...

Y/n:Not right now sorry

Jungkook:Its fine

Y/n:Its just that-

Jungkook:You dont have to explain

I cup her face and continue kissing her and she pushes me back onto the bed while keeping her balance on her hands...

Y/n:Should we head to sleep?

Jungkook:Yea

She rolls off the bed and was about to leave when i grab her wrist...

Jungkook:The offer still stands

She smiles and lays down next to me and we head off to sleep...

Morning-y/n pov*

I wake up and i look up to see a sleeping jungkook with his arm wrapped around me...I unwrap his arm and i exit the room going into the bathroom i pee and i start to wash my hands and images of yesterday play into my head as i smile and look up into the mirror and from a smile my mouth drops into a shocked expression.

I look at the hickeys from my neck to my shoulders some are big and some are small either way they all were visible i hurry wash my hands and i was about to go downstairs when i hear bailer and maddie downstairs i run to maddie room and i grab her makeup and go back to the guest room when i hear her coming upstairs.I go to the mirror and start applying the foundation to my neck trying to cover it up as much as i can.

Jungkook:Goodmorning

I didnt hear him as i was too busy trynna cover them up...

Jungkook:God damn girl you finna pat off your skin

He wraps his arms around me a starts wiping off them makeup with his hands

Y/n:Jungkook!

I grab his hands and starts putting foundation on the part he wiped

Jungkook:You dont need it

Y/n:Yes i do no one can know that this exists 

I finished and turned to him...

Y/n:Is it covered

Jungkook:Yes

He rolls his eyes and tried to kiss me when i move my head back,he grabs my neck and makes my head look up and stay still and pecks my lips.

Jungkook:Dont ever reject my kisses

He raspy morning voice makes my body weak,he walks out of the room and i take one more look and walk out the room...I go to Maddie room and i hear the shower on and maddie and bailer,i hurry and put the makeup back so i can hear no more sinful noises...I silently close the door and i go downstairs to the living room,i grab my phone and i put my robe on,i look at the time and i got 30 minutes till i gotta go to work...

________________________________________________________________________________

Alright kookies im glad that i was able to post two chapters today i love yall and imma try to keep writting everyday a little even if im not posting everyday byeeeee