Home Is Where The Heart Is

"Ria Beti, Come and see us! Someone needs your help." Ria grabbed the phone out of Queen Sanaya's hand and sprinted down the stairs. The conversation went like this:

Ria: Hello?

Milana: Salut, Ria. It's me, Mili!

Ria: Wow! Why did you call me, Mili?

Miliana: I have excellent news! I have a little daughter!

Ria: Are You Joking Me? Who is she called?

Miliana: Why don't you do your own investigation? Alongside Louis and Hugo is Emma. Bring Meet and the royal family along, please.

Ria: Certainly! Why would I pass up the opportunity to meet my best friend's infant?Miliana: Alright then. At St. Richard's Hospital, we'll meet. You might need to go through the portal as I'm in New York.Ria: Ok! That seems like a good deal!

After six and a half years, Ria hung up the phone in excitement. She couldn't believe she was finally going to see NYC! Meet agreed once she informed him of this. Through the secret portal, the entire family's car was transported. Avneet joined them as well because she couldn't pass up the opportunity to return home. Ria's eyes widened as they finally arrived. With its vast number of buildings and parks, New York appeared to be both busy and stunning. " So this is your home sweet home huh?" In response to her husband's surprised expression, Ria nodded. They finally arrived at the hospital, and when they entered Milana's room, they noticed a sweet little girl sleeping next to her mother in a crib. Since it had been so long, Ria's eyes were beaming with joy as she tightly embraced her friends. "Owww!" Ria sat on the chair and gripped her stomach. "I believe my water just broke." In fear, Meet started to pace the space. "Now! I failed to remember to bring the kit!" As they replied, a group of doctors swiftly positioned her on the bed. "No problem, Mr. Alawhat! Your wife will be cared for by us." For several hours, Meet worriedly remained outside the room. He prayed that everything would go as planned. A doctor eventually entered the room at about 3 in the morning.  Congratulations, Mr. Alawhat! Twins have been blessed to you both! Girl and Boy!" As he hugged the doctor, Meet sprang for happiness. He rushed to his wife and gave her a hard hug. Even though it was a normal delivery, she appeared exhausted after pushing for many hours. Next to Ria, he noticed two cribs. One was identified as a boy because he had a blue garment around him, and the other was recognized as a girl. He embraced their children and gave them tender kisses. He laughed with joy and they both shed happy tears. He was being laughed at by the royal family and Avneet. "Meet, what should we call them?" "Naina aur Raghav " "Vaah! Kitane bade naam hain! Ladaki ke naam ka matalab aankhen aur doosare ka matalab aakarshak aur vaphaadaar hota hai! Prashansaneey! (Wow! What great names! The girl's name means eyes and the other means charming and loyal! Wonderful!)" It was Barun as he gazed at his grandchildren. "Judavaan bachchon ke lie sundar naam! Mujhe yah pasand hai! (Beautiful names for the Twins! I love it!) "Naina aur Raghav! Raghav aur Naina! Who is older?" "Naina is by two minutes." Meet hugged his children close to his chest as he took a seat beside his wife. 

Erica taught Ria various skills as the kids grew older by a few months, including bathing and feeding the babies. The family felt honored to lend a hand. Meet devoted his life to his children and raised them with affection. He instilled in them various virtues like kindness and humility. The kids developed into kind and courageous adults. They were as bold as rulers and as modest as those in need. Their personalities got along nicely together. They quarreled as Meet and Ria used to, but they looked out for one another like siblings.