Jennifer's Marriage Proposal- Ria's POV

Ring! As I called Erica to go grab it for me, the blue phone started to ring. Instead, Erica replied, her face beaming with joy like it had never done before. I asked her urgently what it was while displaying excitement. What could possibly be so good for her?  "Ma, Papa, Meet Bhai aur Jenni idhar aao. Dekho kisane bulaaya! (Mama, Papa, Meet brother aur Jenni come here. Look who called!) " I looked at her anxiously as she hugged Jenni instantly. "Aaj Aditya bhai, Aaj apane parivaar ke Saath aa rahe hain! Unhen dekhe hue kaee maheene ho chuke hain! (Today Aditya's brother, is coming with his family today! It has been months since they visited!) Queen Sanaya smiled joyfully as she shined with brightness. Se yet she does not know about our fight with King Barun. "Sach mein meree beti, yah ashcharya Janak Khabar hai! (Really daughter, this is amazing news!)" "Who is Aditya", I ask in Hindi. "Aditya is Meet's best friend from childhood, Ria. These two had been great friends since they were little. However, the story is a true one and very entertaining. The older child was called Meet because I had loved the name for a very long time. At the time, Erica was a sweet little kid. My husband's best friend's wife also gave birth to a son named Aditya in the same hospital. We were mistaken in thinking that we wouldn't run into them on their birthday. These two attended the same school and shared each other's birthdays. For him, Meet is like a brother." As he started to calm down, Meet joyfully bounced up and down. The bell abruptly rang, and Meet rang to welcome his lifelong best friend. "Mere Bhai!" I smile as I see the two hug. One of my biggest hopes, before I leave Meet for all time, is to see him happy. Even if it means sacrificing my own life, I want him to have one. As his father talked to King Barun, they sat on the velvet couches. "Barun, ham apane raajy se 200-kilometer door yahaan kyon aae, yah bahut mahatvapoorn hai. Ham apane parivaaron ko ek saath jodana chaahate the. mera matalab hai sambandh banaana. (Barun, the reason we came here 200 kilometers away from our kingdom is very important. We wanted to join our families together. I mean making a relation.)   "Main bas usee vichaar ke baare mein soch raha tha. jeniphar aur aadity ek doosare ke lie bane hain. Ve donon hathee aur bahaadur charitr hain. Bas itana pyaara. Aisa lagata hai jaise bhagavaan ne aisa hona tay kiya ho" (I was just thinking about the same thought. Jennifer and Aditya are meant for each other. They both are headstrong and brave characters. Just so cute. It feels like God had made this destined to happen.) I concluded that this is the topic at hand. Jenni is tying the knot. The boy is just too handsome for her. But there was another sound coming from her heart. "Why don't you go inside and speak with Aditya, Jenni? You'll learn more about him as time goes on. Also, you two have been friends for a very long time." I observed Jenni and Aditya sitting on the bench as they made their way outside.

Outside the Castle:

As she stared at him, Jennifer twisted and shook her fingers. She preferred his regular appearance despite the fact that he looked extremely good in his suit today. She recalls her conversations with him, which used to last for hours. Now that he is all grown up, it simply feels a little strange. "Jenni, your changes are significant. You've gotten quieter, I've noticed." "Yes, Adi" she managed to say despite her trembling. "But I don't want to be that loud anymore; I feel too mature. Besides brother's wedding is coming up which he does not wish and he is already in love with Ria. She is the young girl who was occupying the wheelchair. She describes everything that happened, including their friendship, Meet's romance, their separation, the truck accident, and their marriage. He watches in silence as she talks incessantly."Wow! That is a lot for a girl of 18 to handle. She is so bold and strong." "How's it going over there? Is everything fine?" "Keep in mind how I once hated you." "Ah, yeah! Me too! When we used to fight, it was so amazing." He joined her in her laughter as Jenni giggled. He talked to her about his activities and his travels. He even occasionally found himself in danger, but he was hardy and strong. As she confessed that she once had a crush on him, Jenni started to feel awkward around him. The strange thing is that he used to have love for her as well. Since their fathers knew they were prepared, the two cheerfully make their way back to the castle. "December 30th is a potential date for the wedding. Isn't today just perfect? "Yes!" "Please play the piano and sing for us, Ria Beti. Do you not have such a lovely voice?" "Father, I agree." As she addressed him father, the King grinned a little but kept it hidden.

(Bahut Pyaar Karthe Hai- Saajan)

Bahut pyaar karte hain tumko sanam

Kasam chaahe le lo

Kasam chaahe le lo khuda ki kasam

Bahut pyaar karte hain tumko sanam

Hamein har ghadi aarzu hai tumhari

Hoti hai kaisi sanam bekarari

Milenge jo tumko to

Milenge jo tumko to batayenge hum

Bahut pyaar karte hain tumko sanam

Hamari gazal hai tasavvur tumhara

Tumhare bina ab na jeena hamara

Tumhein yoon hi chaahenge

Tumhein yoon hi chaahenge jab tak hai dum

Bahut pyaar karte hain tumko sanam

Sagar ki baahon mein maujein hain jitni

Humko bhi tumse mohabbat hai utni

Ke yeh bekarari

Ke yeh bekarari na ab hogi kam

Bahut pyaar karte hain tumko sanam

Kasam chaahe le lo

Kasam chaahe le lo khuda ki kasam

Bahut pyaar karte hain tumko sanam

English:

Sweetheart, I love you a lot

If you want, take a promise from me

In the name of God

Sweetheart, I love you a lot

My poem is your imagination

Now I can't accept living without you

I'll keep loving you like this

Until I'm breathing

Sweetheart, I love you a lot

The fun that is there in the arms of the ocean

I love you to the same extent

This restlessness

This restlessness

Will not reduce now

Sweetheart, I love you a lot

If you want, take a promise from me

In the name of God

Sweetheart, I love you a lot

Everyone cheered when she was finished because she had sung as beautifully as a nightingale. "Oh, Wow! That young lady was Lata Mangeshkar. She is amazing!WHO is she? A fantastic leader for our family. She is incredibly kind and caring. She is rather similar to my girls," the Queen adds as everyone applauds the response. But on the inside, she mumbled something about the future Bahu or daughter-in-law of the house.