Meant for Each Other

The entire family observed them from a distance as their hearts grew thrilled. She received a bear embrace from Queen Sanaya, who described her as being like a daughter to her. Suddenly, King Barun started crying for the first time. He was ignorant of Ria's importance in his life. After all, she had been through, he felt a special bond with her. They were so happy, Jennifer and Ria embraced their pal. "Ria." As Raj walked inside the doors, she heard a voice. "I feel bad about all I did to you. Together with one of my friends, I was the one who intentionally caused the accident. Even nearly killed you. I killed your parents, leaving just Avneet and you. I am aware that you could never forgive me." "Raj, I was hoping to hear this. I'll never forget the lessons you forced me to learn about life. I absolutely pardon you." Raj presented her with some roses as a token of friendship. Raj and his entire family arrived back at the royal palace and knocked on the entrance. Manushi and her parents welcomed Ria back inside and gave her hugs. Ria was standing with her buddies as they all sat on the sofa. "We need to talk about something. Meet and Ria love one another very much, Papa. Please urge them to wed. In addition, I'm in love with an old friend. I am sorry father. "I noticed their relationship. I am the one who needs to apologize. They were meant to be together. Barun, is that okay with you?"Ria. I must tell you something, kindly. I truly regret the harm I caused you. I was such a fool to call you some horrible names. Thank you, beti." Ria prevented Barun from touching her feet as he attempted to. "Aap kai kare raha hai, papa ji. All of that is gone from my memory. However, you still consider me as your daughter." Ria was warmly welcomed by Barun, who she hugged and addressed as her father. Everyone else joined in as they all exulted together in genuine happiness. Aditya kissed Jennifer's cheek while they all chuckled at her jokes. "Why don't we conduct these two's weddings together?" "Of course! With activities, food and beverages, sweets, and various visitors." The preparations for the turmoil that would soon fill the castle took up the next two months. Prior to her departure from her global tour, Ria and Meet spent a lot of time together. She traveled the world with songs and dances while she was gone for two months. She received many awards and had newspapers produced in her name. But she always thought of her future husband and longed for him. He was overjoyed to see her again when she came back. Flowers, ribbons, and numerous other decorations were used to give life to the castle. There had to be a lot of planning and effort.

(Bole Chudiyan from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham)

Bole chudiyan

Bole kangana

Haai main ho gayi teri saajna

Tere bin jiyo naiyyo lagda

Main te margaiyan

Lehja lehja ... dil lehja lehja

Lehja lehja ... soniye lehja lehja

Lehja lehja ... dil lehja lehja

Lehja lehja ... soniye lehja lehja

Aa aa ... aa aa

Bole chudiyan

Bole kangana

Haai main ho gayi teri saajna

Bole chudiyan

Bole kangana

Haai main ho gayi teri saajna

Tere bin jiyo naiyyo lagda

Main te margaiyan

Lehja lehja ... soniye lehja lehja

Dil lehja lehja ... ho ho o

Bole chudiyan

Bole kangana

Haai main ho gaya tera saajna