Birthday

I was delighted since this was my birthday or the day I arrived in the world, and it was warm and sunny. On my fifth birthday, my family and I went to Disneyland, I recall. My favorite part was when Milana and I were creating dole whips and one dropped on top of Cinderella's new Christmas gown. I got an autograph from Mickey Mouse. She graciously helped us, which is good. As soon as Jennifer enters the room, my attention is drawn away from my memories. "Ria, Happy Birthday! How old will you turn this year?" "19, to be exact!" Jennifer grinned and handed me a flat, ribbon-wrapped box.  I opened it and saw it was a Picture Collage Frame with me, my sister, and my friends. Even a picture of Queen Sanaya and me from the royal concert was included. But my favorite image was of my family exchanging Christmas gifts with Avneet as a young child in the photograph. I was shocked that Jenni had been able to gather so many memories. "Jenni, I love this so much! You made this yourself, right? As I hugged Jennifer, I noticed her flush for the first time. I can smell French toast, a bowl of cereal, a slice of bread with jam, orange juice, and a cup of coffee as we make our way downstairs. But how could you think who was cooking the meal? All the food was prepared by King Barun, who was dressed as a chef. "Your Majesty, good morning! I enjoyed the breakfast that you prepared." The King replied, "Happy Birthday, my dear," beaming. Do you have any special plans for your birthday?" I considered all possible results, but I shook my head and said no. I think of any possibilities but shook my head and said no. "For your song, we have a special speech from the neighboring kingdoms. Then, today, Jennifer and Erica will embark on a global trip as a girl out for two days in Dubai. Finally, you girls will go to Meet's engagement on Wednesday when you return. Sounds good? Of course, we also ordered a birthday cake" I started to become thrilled about every occasion. But as soon as I learned of the engagement, my heart sank. My true love was about to get married to another princess and her brother was a betrayer. I went to Meet's room to see if he was there. "Oh Hello, Ms. Hooda. You're disrupting my beauty sleep, why? You little talking parrot, it's not like your birthday just passed. So why are you so ecstatic?" As I realized he was unaware of the specialty of the day, I started to laugh. Mr.Alawhat, it is August 12, just so you know. "Check the time!" "What makes today so exceptional? It's only 8:55." I left the room and headed downstairs.

Meet Alawhat POV:

Suddenly Rahul came running in. " Uncle Meet!" "My little rascal, why are you so happy today, huh?" "Don't you know that it is Ria Didi's birthday?" Meet's expression turned into happiness than worry. "He bhagavaan, aaj Ria ka janmadin hai. Usaka premee hone ke baad main bhool gaya aur usase lad gaya. Maine kya ki? Mujhe kya karana chaahie?(Oh my Goodness, today is Ria's birthday. After being her lover I forgot and fought with her. What have I done? What should I do?)" But Rahul answered my question and we came up with a plan. "Chaacha, ham use shahar ke sabhee mehamaanon ke saath ek paartee kyon nahin dete. Yah usake lie ek adbhut aashchary hoga, hai na? (Uncle, Why don't we throw her a party with all of the town's guests? It would be a wonderful surprise for her, won't it) "Tum chhote ladake, tum bahut hoshiyaar ho. Mujhe aapaka nirnay pasand hai. Ham baahar ek trampoline rakh sakate hain, main jaadoogaron aur jokaron ko bula sakata hoon aur ham kaee any cheejon ke saath mehamaanon ka manoranjan kar sakate hain. (You little boy, you are so smart. I love your decision. We can have a trampoline outside, I can call the magicians and jokers and we can entertain the guests with so many other things.) I call all the preparations as I saw Ria walking inside my door. "Um Ria, why are you here?" "From here, I wanted my handbag. Then I may leave." "Actually, could you stay here? I needed help with some technology research. "Sure!" Ria and I both worked on the issues and provided data for the remaining hour. "May I leave at this time? I have to assist Queen Sanaya." "I'd like to see a scary film with you. Can you on the TV?" Ria gave me a strange glance. "But you're terrified of ghosts and other creepy stuff."  "I wanted to see the motion picture The Living Dead." With the TV remote in hand, Ria selects Netflix. I clung to Ria's arm during the most frightening scenes since it was absolutely terrifying. Ria gave me comfort and got me a blanket. Finally, I was so in love with it. "I loved it! It was incredible." "Meet, I have to go right now." "But Ria, please." I tried to stop Ria from leaving, but she just kept moving.We both dash downstairs and fortunately, everything works perfectly. Dessert and food tables, images of Ria from when she was younger to the present, games, and a stage were all present. Everyone, including Ria, had an amazing time that night. It was a great party that I had never attended before, and everything went without a hitch. Ria finally sliced the cake, and we all cheered. "Meet, this was the greatest birthday ever. I am overjoyed with all of your fantastic plans. It was a once-in-a-lifetime memory."  I fixed my gaze on her stunning dark brown eyes. The main reasons I liked her were her eyes and her friendliness. A life with her was unimaginable to me. If she was there at my side, I would be prepared to face any danger. She obeys me and I say, "Come Close." "Closer." She looked a little more concerned this time because she was getting near to my chest. "Ria, I adore you. My life would not have been the same without you. I accomplished all of this because I wanted to see a grin on your face. Every time you smile my day is made." I tried to hold her hand close to my heart, but she yanked it away and turned her head. I have no idea why she is acting strange. Did Dad tell her anything? "I'm sorry, but I have to go away. I can't interfere in your life like this. You're preparing to start a family and get married to another woman. You must immediately end all of your relationships with me. I love you, Meet, but I don't like it if this is going to wreck your life or Manushi's life. I had to end my love relationship with you. I also don't want to be friends with you. That can take you in the wrong direction." My heart burst into little fragments. Could my heart possibly stop? Manushi is going to be my future wife, but I want Ria to be both my lady and my wife. This is impossible to be true! Say that it was only a dream, please. I felt a wave of regret as Ria fled. I had a brand-new experience that I had never had before in my life. Suffering and Pain. My eyes started to well up with tears. But I must move on with my life, she is right. 

Chorus: Why did you break my heart

Why did we fall in love

Why did you go away, away, away, away

Why did you steal my heart

When you wanted to break my heart

Why did you fall in love with me

When you wanted to turn away from me

Why did you steal my heart

When you wanted to break my heart

Why did you fall in love with me

When you wanted to turn away from me

Why did you break my heart

Why did we fall in love

Why did you go away, away, away, away

Verse 1: 

You taught my heart to beat

You taught my heart to torment

There were tears hiding somewhere in my eyes

You taught them how to come out

Why did you place me in your heart

When you wanted to play with my heart

Chorus : Why did you fall in love with me

When you wanted to turn away from me

Why did you steal my heart

Why did you break my heart

Why did we fall in love

Why did you go away, away, away, away

Verse 2 :

Whenever my eyes connected with your eyes

Embers used to emerge in my heart

As if smoke was coming out from my breaths

I was not able to live and neither die

Why did you start a fire

When you wanted to leave without turning it off

Why did you fall in love with me

When you wanted to turn away from me

Why did you steal my heart

When you wanted to break my heart

Why did you fall in love with me

When you wanted to turn away from me

Why did you break my heart

Why did we fall in love

Why did you go away, away, away, away

The next day Ria, Jennifer and Erica were going on a fun girls trip. Meet was still heart broken by Ria and missed her a lot. It felt so lonely without her in the castle speaking with the girls or his mother. Ria also was wincing with pain but she just hid her feelings inside herself. The girls do not know about their breakup otherwise they would have killed her and told her to go and tell the truth inside the heart. But other than that this was the best trip Ria has ever had. She got to visit the beautiful places in Dubai and eat lots of cuisines. They also met lot of famous people. Time ran fast though and soon it was time to go back to the castle. In one way Ria was excited to see Meet but then see remembered his engagement. The thought still made her suffer but the main thing is see wanted to see everyone happy. Even if it mine's sacrificing her love for him. But sooner or later, she knew she would have to leave away from all her friends. Away from Queen Sanaya and King Barun. Away from vicious Raj. Away from Meet. What will happen in my future? She often thought about that question but their lives was more important than hers. And she would also have to deal with the linder problem. That was the last problem she will help the family in.