A Touch of Romance

Even though it was a regular Saturday afternoon, Ria continued to ignore Meet. Even Queen Sanaya found this change in behavior strange. As she called Ria, she noticed her doing housework. "Beti, can you please enter my bedroom? I need to talk to you." As she moves toward the Queen, Ria obediently follows her directions. "Why, sweetie, are you so silent these days? You rarely ever interact with Jenni and Ponnu, and you entirely ignore Meet. What is the problem at hand? Did Meet make a mistake once more? If he does, I will severely punish him. "As tears started to form in her almond-shaped eyes, Ria sighs. "Queen Sanaya, may I call you Mom?" "Yes!" "Ok. I must speak with you, Mom. Even though I am not royalty and am not rich, I still love Meet. If I am doing something wrong, I apologize, and if you don't like it, I'll stop. But the other day, Meet and I had a fight. Raj, according to him, is cruel and wicked. That's not what I think, because he seems like a good guy." "Oh my God, Beti, you have an eye on my son! Why didn't you tell us? You disbelieve Meet, however, Manushi is now getting married to him. But Meet is true. Do not get taken in by his traps since he is a horrible person." Ria felt her face turning hot as her heart skipped a beat. "Why do you say that? He is Manushi's brother, right? He is, yes, but that does not make him trustworthy. He is taking advantage of you because you are the most innocent girl I have ever seen. I am aware that you are kind to everyone around you and possess a heart of gold. But there are moments when it's appropriate to scan your surroundings. Imagine yourself in Meet's position. Although you've been in love with this girl, you've never known why. You hear your wedding is approaching. You try to tell the girl you love that she is dating a traitorous man. However, she fights with you and flees. How would you respond?" "I would experience heartbreak." "I would experience heartbreak." "Then Meet has a similar feeling." Ria noticed a ghostly whitening of her complexion. She became aware of her mistakes. "You can fix anything, you know. You should apologize to him." Sanaya is hugged by Ria as she moves through the hallways. Someone suddenly took hold of her wrist. She noticed Meet when she turned around. "Don't you dare utter a word? Simply close your eyes and proceed after me."She is forced to stroll to the garden while he covers her eyes. She surprisedly opened her eyes. The garden was lit up with white candles all over it. On the top, colorful lanterns and fairy lights were strung. Red and pink rose petals fell to the ground as she stepped outdoors. "Ria Hooda I had to share something with you. I've felt a strong connection to you ever since we first met. Despite the numerous times I made fun of you, you were important in my survival the other night. I felt like I needed you in my life as soon as our friendship started. However, this was not the sort of feeling that a friend would have for a friend. When I found out I was getting married to Manushi, I understood I had been in love with you the entire time. I got the impression that you were falling for Raj when you laughed and spoke to him. My heart hurt greatly as I experienced feelings of resentment and jealousy. Instead of all the attractive women, you are the one true love I have found. I will never be able to replace you in my life. You are everything to me—my entire universe, my entire life, my love, my future bride, the mother of my children. You are both my friend and my enemy as well as my lover and my teacher. I've learned a lot from you that I was supposed to understand. I LOVE YOU RIA! I'm sorry if my love is not reciprocated by you, but I will never be able to forget you. I will continue to love you, even if I die a. " Ria was unable to speak and was at a loss for words. She gave him a close hug and a cheek kiss without saying anything. "Never will I ask you to. You are also loved, Meet." She returned the favor by giving him a passionate kiss on the lips. No one can stop them at that point. They had been inseparably and unconditionally in love. However, someone else was observing this in the background. Because he could not believe his son was in love with another girl, Meet's father, Barun, was furious. How is Manushi's marriage doing? Raj, however, had other ideas.