Chapter 19

Getting out of the shower and putting on a nice outfit, a white button up shirt and some black pants, you sat down on your bed and fixed up your hair.

As you finished, you heard a ping come from your phone.

William💜
Hey doll, come outside. I'm ready <3.

You read the text and smiled, putting your phone in your pocket and rushing downstairs.

You said goodbyes and quick love you's to your parents before making your way back over to William.

He was sat in his car and you walked over to you, waving a bit. You got inside and sighed gently, looking at him.

"Hi." You say, leaning over and kissing him.

He smiled, kissing back. "Hi, dear." He said, starting to car. "You look nice." He said.

He was also wearing a white button down shirt and black pants. His shirt and pants had golden fredbear's face embroidered on them though.

You giggle, leaning on him and holding his hand. "I planned this," you joked.

A few minutes go by and William is pulling into the parking lot of the pizzeria. He got out the car, walking to your side and opening your door. He grabbed a bag from the back seat and lead you inside.

He walked off, leaving you at the entrance. You weren't sure what to do. People were there already, the very few other employees were working.

William snapped his head over to the kids climbing the animatronics. You watched as he sprinted over there.

"Oh no.." he said, grabbing the kids and literally plucking them off the singing robots.

You snicker, walking over to the scene. "You need to put some sort of kid repellent on them." You say, wrapping your arms around him from behind. You buried your face in his back.

William chuckled, "I tried." He said,  a certain glimmer appeared in his eyes, you couldn't read it though. "Trust me." He said.

He then turned around and picked you up, "work behind the counter with me!" He said, carrying you over.

You just held onto him, smiling.

A little while goes by, he showed you around and stuff. You made pizza, cleaned the animatronics when it was time, and whatever other stuff William made you do.

It was fun though. It was getting later and the crowd that occupied the pizzeria lessened.

William was sat on a spinning stool and you were on his lap. Your head laid on his chest as he subconsciously played with your hair.

"You look nice in work attire." You say, your finger moving up and down his chest.

"Thank you, hun. You look good sitting in my lap." He teased, chasing you to turn red and smack his chest lightly.

You shake your head, giggling. "You think you'll be busy tonight when you get home?" You ask, grabbing his jaw.

"Nope, why do you ask?" He says.

"Just trynna spend some time with you.." you say, smirking.

"Yeah.." he said.

"Yeah.." you mimic, giggling.

You hear a loud creak and suddenly William shoots a look over at the stage that the animatronics performed on.

"Hey kid- he's not hungry! Get your greasy, grimy paws away from-" William started shouting at some kid before another one came over, climbing up and sitting on a stool that was on the other side of the party bar counter thing you two were sat at.

"Mr. Afton.. is that your wife?" The kid asked, swinging his feet.

You looked at the kid, and so did William.

"Oh.. uhm.." William stuttered, not knowing what to say.

You bit your cheek, looking at the kid.

"It's ok, Mr. Afton. Take your time." The kid said, a stupid toothless grin on his face.

You just laugh as William furrowed his eyebrows at the kid.

"You little as-"

You nudged him, shaking your head.

"No, hun. Im not his wife." You say, smiling a bit.

"Oh. Girlfriend?" The kid kept on.

"Get out of here, go find your parents.. here." William bribed the kid to leave, handing him a plastic toy bear from a bin under the counter.

"Wow! Thanks!" He said, running off and leaving the two of you alone.

You just sighed, leaning on Williams chest again.

"Am I your girlfriend?" You ask, looking at him with wide eyes.

William looked down, "I'd love nothing more than you to be..." he says.

It's quiet for a little while.

"Y/N.. would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked, smirking.

You laugh, nodding your head. "Yes, you dork." You say, looking up and kissing his jaw.

——

I feel like this chapter was short butttttt anyways... y'all know that book that I said I found in my parents room? Apparently they have one for men too 🧍🏻‍♀️. But anyways- they're moving the stuff out of their room and they're gonna sleep with my sisters in the front room and the back room is gonna turn into my room so AFTER 10 YEARS ILL HAVE MY OWN ROOM 😺😺😺