Chapter 9

You wake up, alone. Turning to your side you realize William had left. He had also left your window open slightly, causing a cold feeling to take over your room. You shiver a bit and groan, rolling out of bed. You walk over and shut the window, shaking from the chill of the room.

You stretch out your body before sitting on the edge of you bed.

Ping

William💜
Good morning doll.

Had to go to work, text me if your up, love.

You hum, a stupid smile plastered on your face.

You
Im up 💞

William💜
Oh good, how'd you sleep?

You
Wonderfully :) the new pillow I had last night worked wonders.

William💜
Oh did it? I can be more than a pillow you know..

You blush to yourself, shaking your head and putting your phone down. Leaving him on read.

You get up and decide to be productive, cleaning around the house and doing other chores. When you do things like that out of will, it's not so much a chore. It's just something to do, something to pass time.

A few hours went by actually, you hadn't noticed. You were listening to music when you got a text from your parents.

They were on their way home. And they.. wanted you to clean the house up. They were having guests tonight..

You sigh, feeling like now they won't see your efforts because you were now told to clean up the house.

Whatever..

You thought. You checked the time, and as if on cue, you hear your parents open up the front door, entering inside. Your mom comes up to you, showering you in kisses.

"Hi baby! How was your day!? The house looks amazing!! Thank you so much!! Muah muah!!" She babbles.

Your dad is taking off his jacket, hanging it up. "Hi, y/n/n."

You smile, moving away from your mom politely. "Hi mom, hi dad."

"We're having guests tonight! I better get the dinner started now!" Your mom chirped.

You raise an eyebrow, "who's coming over?" You ask, hands behind your back as you shifted your weight on your heels.

"The Aftons!"

"THE WHAT-" you started coughing, holding your stomach.

Your mom looked at you concerned, "I know you have some type of vendetta against them, but I wanted to be nice and invite them over for dinner... as a sort of.. apology for your behavior the first day we met them!" Your mom rambles.

You mentally curse, "oh.. gee.. alright! I'll be.. nice... tonight." You mutter. "Well I'll be upstairs getting ready!" You say, forcing a smile and running upstairs.

"Ok, hun! I'll call you when dinners done!"

——

You're upstairs in your room, pulling your phone from your pocket.

You
WILLIAM

William💜
Yes dear?

You
YOURE COMING OVER FOR DINNER?? WHY?? Why would you come over here for dinner!?

William💜
Well your parents seemed so eager to have us over.

Why? Don't wanna see me? 💕