Chapter 13

Slight nsfw warning for this chapter.
——

You wake up, shifting a bit in bed. You sit up, stretching and grooming your fingers through your hair. You look down, seeing William with his arms wrapped around your waist. You hum, pushing the hair out of his face and practically just admiring how handsome he looks.

He started to shift, groaning a bit. He flopped a hand over his eyes as he woke up, feeling a pounding in his head.

"Jesus..." he grumbled, his voice deep and laced with exhaustion.

You coo, "good morning..." you whisper.

William looked up, looking around a bit. Then it hit him. He sighed, "oh god, I didn't come and bother you last night did I?" He questioned, sitting up.

"Just a little." You joke, grabbing his jaw.

He leaned into your touch, sighing. "Sorry.." he chuckled.

The two of you stayed quiet, just staring at each other.

"My head is killing me.." William said, breaking the silence.

"I'll give you some medicine in a bit, alright?" You say, running your thumb over his cheek bones soothingly.

He just nodded, "thank you.." he muttered.

You smile, "William.." you whisper.

He looked at you, his blue eyes glazed over a bit with something you weren't sure of.

You lick your lips and just smile, "you're so handsome.. you know that?"

"I'm no where near as handsome as you are beautiful though, doll." He says, pulling you into his lap. He held your waist, "no one could be as beautiful as you, dear. It's near damn impossible..." he cooed.

He then ran a hand through your hair, gently grabbing a handful of it before pulling you in for a kiss.

His lips were quite desperate. Like he needed this. You kissed back, almost with the same amount of need. You held onto his shoulders. Your chest flushed with his. He tilted his head in hopes to deepen the kiss and you glide your tongue across his bottom lip. He doesn't budge though, so you start to grind down onto him. His lips parted as his breath hitched and you insert your tongue into his mouth.

As the two of you are making out, your hips are moving down onto his. Your breath starts to pick up and you grind down on one particular spot of his lap.

He let out a groan, his hips bucking. He gripped your hips, digging his finger tips into your skin.

He muttered something before pulling away from your lips and leaning down. He attacked your neck, leaving a trail or kisses and love bites down your skin to your chest.

His hands moved to the hem of your shirt and tugged on it. Your mind was flushed and you almost immediately pulled slightly away so he could remove your shirt. The cold air caused shivers on your skins and the situation made butterflies emit in your stomach.

He hummed, leaning down and licking the skin on your chest. Your hands then run down on his chest, moving to his belt-

Knock knock knock

"Y/N! Y/N hun," your mom called out.

It snapped you back to reality, seeing as you were just in Williams lap with pants and bra on. Your were parents right outside your door. You jump up, grabbing your shirt and tossing it back on.

Shit shit shit-

You go and open the door ever so slightly, just peeking out your head.

"Yes mom?" You squeak out.