Chapter 10

Getting to know each other...

Knocked on his door and in seconds he appeared, with a smile on his face. "Welcome" He said as he guided me into his room. Looking around, his room had a similar format to mine except he had one wardrobe and no bed. There was also a small tv on the wall and it was currently playing '505' by the Artic Monkeys. His room smelled like freshly applied aftershave and his black suit was laying on a small antique chair in the corner of the room. His room looked so clean and neat.

"So do you want to listen to music or watch a film?" He asked. "Hmmm have you ever watched Twilight?" I asked. "No, but my little sister is obsessed with it." "You have a little sister?" I ask with interest. "Yeah, she's 5. Then I have another sister who is 15." He said. "I wish I had sisters. I don't have any siblings." I said with a sigh. "Trust me, you do not want siblings. They are literal rats." He says with a laugh. I laugh too. "I think we should watch all of the Twilight movies." He agrees and says, "Ok, but I have a bet to make this even more interesting." He reveals, while smirking. "What is it?" I ask. "Let's see who can stay awake the longest. It's currently..." He checks his watch and says, "1:30am. You ready for the challenge?" He asks. "Deal." I say.

As the first Twilight movie starts, we both get comfy on his bed. I lay my head on his chest and can feel his heartbeat. It might sound weird, but to me it calms me down. As soon as Edward appeared on the screen he says, "Why the hell is he looking at her like she smells like onions?" I laugh and say, "He's a vampire you idiot, just watch it and it will make sense."

When Jacob comes on the screen he says, "Who the hell says how you doing loca? And he looks like a kid who would say sowy in a text message." I hit his arm and ask, "Do you ever shut up. And, I find him hot thank you very much." "Hotter than me?" He ask with a playful tone. "Yep mate." I say, casually. He pushes me of the bed and says, "You don't have very food taste, loca" I laugh so much that I snort. I quickly cover my mouth but it's too late, he's already laughing. "Shut up, You look like Peppa pig." I say sarcastically. "And you sound like Peppa pig" He fires back.

After a few minutes, we are in a full on pillow fight. I hit him over the top with my pillow and he puts his pillow over his head to take cover from my actions. "Haha I won." I said, with a laugh. "You have yet to beat me at an arm wrestle." He says with a smirk. "Game on." I say with a laugh.

Authors note: (Not part of the story.)

They act like kids I love it so much!!!

Sorry for the short chapter! 

I will see you guys tomorrow for Chapter 11! AHHH!