Chapter 21: Love Breaks the Spell

Começar do início

I could see everything that was happening.
"Your love would have never been enough to stop this thing. So goodbye great dragon wizard." Midnight smirked.
"I want you to apologize to Michelle, heal Mira and Erza, and bring Natsu back!" I chanted as a purple and white light came out of the Fallen Star.
"It's so bright!" Happy exclaimed.
"Wait! Did you here that!" Romeo called.
"It sounded like Y/n!" Laxus and Elfman both stated in unison.
"What! This is the real power of the Queen of Lightning! I thought this would be the power of Falia the Fallen Angel." Midnight yelled. I felt myself becoming weak as I saw Natsu came back and attacked Midnight.
"I heard you, Y/n!" Natsu yelled as he and Midnight soon went into battle. Soon things faded to darkness due to using so much energy.

Natsu's Pov...
I went back into battle with Midnight. Our fist soon clashed as I then got him weak where I attacked him. Midnight soon stated something about how he wasn't true about his father and other thing.
"You don't get it pal! Your can't even be true to your real heart!" I yelled.
"Your saying, I'm not being true to my father!" Midnight exclaimed.
"Y/n opened up to the guild, found out the truth about who her real father was. Then she opened up to Michelle. Don't punish them just because you got it wrong! You might be smart, but you've got a lot to learn!" I yelled as I took off. I then continued, "Feelings are one thing, you don't know anything about!"

I then shoved my fist in Midnight face sending him into the wall and knocking him out.
"Yeah! We beat the last of the six demons!" Romeo yelled.
"How's Y/n?" Laxus yelled.
"We're too late. Her hair is fully black, and those scars have reached all the way up her face." Happy exclaimed.
"How that happened?!" I exclaimed.
"We got rid of all six of the seals! How is she still going through the process." Elfman exclaimed.
"Guys, I have some news. When Y/n used the Fallen Star to save Natsu, she also healed Erza and Mira." Warren exclaimed.
"But, why isn't the process stopping?!" I questioned.
"When Y/n used all of her strength to save the others, she also sped up the processes." Warren informed
"Then how do we save her." Laxus demanded.
"Well John Lue stated that if the seals are broken before she has fully turned into the Fallen Angel, then the one who she desires the most should be able to save her." Warren stated.
"Whose John Lue?" I question.
"He was that actually-actually guy." Happy stated.
"Well she loves everyone in the guild, so we should be able to save her now." Romeo stated.
"That's not what it means." Levy informed.
"It means the one person she loves more than anything. Romantically has to save her." John Lue stated.
"What will happen afterwards. Will we be able to pull her out." Romeo asked.
"Yeah, what will happen to Y/n?" Gray asked.
"Will she return back to normal?" Erza asked.
"Will she be herself again." Mira asked.
"I'm not for sure what will happen to her, but I for sure it will undo the merging to bring her back and destroy the Fallen Angel peices." John Lue stated.
"Yeah, but if Natsu does this, her and Natsu will be sent flying with the Fallen Angel Peices." Elfman informrd.
"What are we gonna do. There has to be another way!" Romeo exclaimed.
"There is one thing. She will have an extra power. She will have a small chain effect on her lightning. She'll have a second type of lightning." John Lue stated.
"A second mode?!" I exclaimed.
"It's like a stronger type of lightning, huh." Laxus smirked.
"It's the power of the stars known as the Purple lightning mode. It's combined with the galaxy and a bit of darkness which can power her attacks." John Lue informed.
"I'll give it a shot." I stated.
"What!" Romeo, Elfman and Happy exclaimed.
"Before I came back here, Y/n told me I had to walk through the water." I informed.
"Yeah. Mira told me the same thing." Laxus nodded.
"Natsu. You have to walk through the water and show the Fallen Star how much you really care for Y/n!" Mira demanded.
"I'll do my best." I stated as I walked up the stairs to Y/n. I then placed my hand on the weird gel glass as my hand soon fell into the water.
"Natsu. Be careful." Happy warned.
"I will little buddy." I stated with a smile as I continued to push my arm through. I turned and looked at Y/n. I then sighed as I pushed the rest of my body through. The water didn't feel like real water. It felt like nothing. I soon saw Y/n. She was unconscious I then grabbed her hand.