Chapter 13: Electric Ruins: Part two

"Laxus!" The Thunder Legion called. I blinked as I knew Y/n need me. I then tried to get out the Eels grip as I then electrocuted them. I pushed them off, giving me time to swim up a bit. As I got to the top of the water, an eel soon came back towards me. It grabbed my foot again. It then bit me. It sent thousands of volts through me, as I tried to kick it off. I then felt hands pull me out of the water. I then blacked out as I felt the eel release it's grasp from my leg.

I soon woke up as I then grabbed my head in pain.
"Dammit! What the hell happened?!" I questioned as I sat up. I then looked at my hand as I notice it was damp.
"Laxus! Your awake!" The Thunder Legion exclaimed hugging me. I then grunted in pain, as I grabbed my leg.
"Damn..." I growled as they let out of the hug. I then looked at my leg to see two tiny wholes into my leg.
"Laxus we need to talk." Evergreen stated with worry.
"What about?" I asked.
"There's something bothering you and we can tell." Evergreen informed.
"I'm not gonna lie, something is bothering me." I sighed.
"What!" The Thunder Legion exclaimed.
"It's Mira. I like her." I confessed.
"You like-like Mira!" They exclaimed in shock.
"Yep." I sighed as my face heated up a bit.
"Why didn't you just tell us?" Evergreen asked.
"Yeah. Come on, man. Having feelings for someone is huge, especially since they are in guild. You should've at least told us." Bickslow stated looking at me.
"I'm sorry, you guys. I really didn't mean to hide it. It just it's hard to talk about that stuff. Y/n, actually knows about it. She even knows how it feels." I sighed.
"Yeah. She fell in love with her best friend and so did you." Evergreen stated.
"Umm. Freed you okay?!" Bickslow asked as I looked up at Freed. He looked shocked but happy.
"I'm just really happy! Both our amazing leaders have fallen in love!" Freed cried.
"Ehh. Yeah. I just can't help but worry about Mira's safety." I sighed with a smile.
"Laxus likes Mira!" Bickslow chanted with a smile.
"Laxus likes Mira!" Bickslow's babies chanted floating around him.
"How long have you felt feelings for Miss Mirajane." Freed asked.
"Well I've had feelings for her since before that whole incident with Hayden." I stated.
"That was seven years ago!" They exclaimed.
"Yep." I sighed.
"Hey! Why did you tease me about liking Elfman!" Evergreen growled.
"Because y'all are both feisty and it's fun." I chuckled.
"Yeah!" Bickslow laughed.
"It can be quite amusing, Ever." Freed chuckled.
"Ehh!" She exclaimed.
"Jeez you guys. It's not that big of a deal." I chuckled.
"Oh come on now. It is. You have never felt that way towards, well... anyone. It's quite news!" Evergreen stated giving a soft smile.
"She makes me happy." I mumbled as my face grew hot.
"Oh! Mira and Laxus siting in a tree!" Bickslow chanted.
"K-i-s-s-i-n-g!" Bickslow's babies chanted.
"Jeez enough with that shipping stuff. My sister does it all the time. Can we just head to the next room." I complained feeling weirded out.
"Yeah. Let's go." They chuckled as we went to the next room. It was another plain storm room. We then quickly passed the room and into the next room. It was filled with water again except this had a standing podium, 12 feet away from it was a stone path floating in the water. The podium had a book on it. The book was stone as it had something written on it.

"What does it say?" I questioned as it looked like it was in some other kind of other magic writing
"It says, either both or one, blood related or the next female in Electra's family are allowed to walk onwards to the piece that brings chaos." Freed read as I questioned him.
"How did you read that?" I questioned.
"The letters were just scrunched up." Freed informed.
"Oh." I sighed as I moved away from the pdoium. I then walked up to the edge of the water.
"Laxus, be careful! Who knows if this could be a trap or not." Evergreen warned as I looked down the path of water to see a statue. It was holding the peice.
"Guys, I see the piece." I stated as I then took a step forward. Expecting to fall through the water. I stood on the water.
"He's standing on water!" The Thunder Legion exclaimed.
"Well I'll just go get the peice then." I stated as I continued to walk on the water. I had just reached the second section of the water, as a noise caught my attention. It was that same electrical sound again. I turned around only soon to hear a loud explosion sound as lightning struck behind me. It soon multiplied as it followed behind me.
"Laxus! Run!" Freed yelled, making me take off running to the second path as the lightning quickly followed behind. I quickly reached the third section that was a stone plate about 6 feet across. I stopped and breathed a bit. I looked back to see the lightning dancing on the water. I sighed as I soon felt a bunch of volts. The lightning was on the stone and now in front of me. I grunted a bit, but I quickly resisted it. I then started walking through the lightning as I then finally reached the peice. I was 30 feet away from the others. I then sighed as I then saw the statue. It looked just like mom with angel wings. I hesitated as I saw the peice.