Gypsy Wedding

***

"Thomás, I did what you asked me to do...she's still working in that line of business" Aurora whispered, looking him in the eye. She had to admit, she was disappointed in the woman. John deserved to be happy, his kids deserved a loving mother figure and whilst aurora did try she couldn't be there as much as she would like. Aurora could tell John cared for Lizzie Stark on some level but maybe not on the level he thought.

Tommy nodded his head in understanding, he knew a woman in her line of work wouldn't change they're ways that quickly. Now all there was left to do was tell John. 

A small frown settled on Aurora's face thinking of John's reaction, he as going to heart broken.

"It's alright Mon Armour, I have plans for him. The kids will be looked after, I've arranged for him to marry a Lee girl, she's a bit wild needs calming down" he told her, stroking her face gently in his hands. 

"Settling in this family... hopefully she'll calm John boy down" Aurora thought out loud, the kids being her main worry. It was funny how priority change when you have your own children. If John didn't like his wife, there was plenty of woman willing to sell their services to him, but the kids couldn't buy a mother.

"Is she good with kids Tom?" 

"Yes, don't worry. Takes care of all the children in the camp" he reassures, kissing her gently. Sat on a blanket in the middle of their field, they kept a close eye on their toddling babes. They had all finally gave in and said the word mama, much to her joy. Now they just said it for fun loving the beaming smile they receive in return. Aurora and Tommy really did shower them with love.

"There getting so big Tom, how did three little humans fit inside me" she asked in wonder, her big blue sparkling with happiness as she admired their children. "Don't know love" he responded in genuine curiosity, his hand running over her tiny body. "Think you could fit anymore in you?" 

"Like as in could I fit four at one time?... Jeez Tom I'm not trying to break any record here" she giggled at him bemusedly, watching as he tilted his head back letting out a bark of laughter.

"Not what I meant love" he chuckled, "I mean when are you ready for more kids? love seeing you up the duff with my kids, the other's turned out alright" he smiled, watching as Damian stood on two feet only to push Noah to the floor.

"Damian ah-ah" Aurora chastised moving to pick up a now whimpering Noah, his bottom lip wobbling as he tried to fight the tears. 

"Oh my boy little boy! your ok! your strong like da-da and you were doing so good on your two little legs" she whispered loving in his ear, her soothing voice calming him down.  Returning to her seat beside Tom who now had Rose crawling in his lap, she accepted his kiss in greeting. Ignoring her little daughter who slapped his chest for attention.

"To answer your previous question Tom, I think we'll wait until there older maybe two or three? I already have my hands full with work and our family, and you have Kimber and the Inspector to sort out" she rambled, growing flowers around them to keep her children entertained. Magic was such a beautiful wonder,and it never ceased to amaze him.

"Perfect!" he grinned, "but until then we'll keep practicing". 

"Mmmh that sounds perfect Tom" Aurora grinned, biting her lip seductively. "I can't wait for later.. but for now let's relax. It's rare we get days like this,..in the sun" she said lying down on the blanket. 

Tommy watched her skin glimmer under the sun, her happy aura shining brightly. He would do anything to keep her that way. Lifting his head to watch his eldest stumble over to his mother on a mission. The toddler wasted no time in trying to tug Aurora's dress down grabbing at her breast. He was thirsty for milk.