1914

"Ada! Do you know where Aurora and Tommy are?" Aunt Polly shouted from within the betting den. It was early in the morning and the two had disappeared. 

"I don't know! he's a grown man Aunt Pol!" Ada huffed, too tired to comprehend where her older brother was.

"Enough with the attitude! go wake up Finn you're on baby duty" Pol scolded, and with a puff of her cigarette, she turned to her next target... Arthur. "I don't know either, heard them leave at around five though" he grumbled, not looking up from his toast. Hungover from the night before he was quick to temper.

"Right! get John and head done to the stables! I swear to all heavens above if he thinks about getting that girl pregnant, I will kill him" Pol ranted, she had long time taken over the mothering role.

Mrs.Shelby passed away five years previously, after the birth of her son Finnegan Shelby. God rest her soul.

"Ugh! Pol they haven't done that yet!" Arthur argued, the feeling of disgust filling his body. He pictured Aurora as a sister already, he knew it wouldn't take long for her and Tommy to get together when she came of age. The feelings were bound to grow from friendship to more when they grew up. 

"Yeh! Well then explain to me what Finn walked in on when he woke up during the night" Pol dryly replied, smacking him on the back of the head for good measure. "Go find them, Now"

Aurora now sixteen was famous in Small Heath, her stunningly bewitching looks and kind personality earned her the title "L'Ange de Small Heath". People who scurried away from the Peaky Blinders glanced eagerly out their windows in hopes of catching a glimpse of her radiating beauty. They thought she would bestow good luck on them. 

*

"Thomás" Aurora whispered gently in his ear. Her voice was still thick with her French accent but it just made her voice all that more alluring. 

"Yes, mon angé," he asked, leaning down to kiss her plump lips. Lying in a field just outside of Birmingham the two quickly got carried away. Leaving them stark naked and satisfied under the open sky. 

"D-do you think.. you'll go to war Tommy" she whispered breathlessly, worry etched into her voice. "I don't know, I hope not" he replied, tucking a strand of her unruly white curls behind her ear. The thought of leaving her.. made him want to retch. He didn't know if he could spend an unknown amount of time away from her. When she attended her school in France was long enough.

"Let's not think of it now... I can think of something else I'd much rather be doing" he grinned rolling on top of her.

"Oh yeah? And what's that mon amour?" she whispered seductively, matching her smile with his. 

"You" he replied huskily into her ear, leaving her breathless for more. "I'm yours Tommy" she moaned in passion, her hips moving to cause friction she so desperately wanted.

"I know" he smirked possessively, thrusting hard into her. Letting out a large moan, the two enjoyed their euphoria together.   

*

"Well, where the hell have you two been!" Arthur roared down the street, quickly catching their attention. Marching up to the pair, he glared at his brother who had a smug smirk plastered on his face. It Infuriated Arthur to no end. Glancing down he turned his attention to the petite girl beside him, who had the enough sense to look sheepish.

"Just for a walk Arthur, nothing to worry about" Tommy chuckled, pulling Aurora back into his side. "That so Tom, well then Aurora won't mind taking down her hood would she" Arthur deadpanned, not waiting to beat around the bush.