- Aisheteru Chaeyoung Chan...

- Hey guys, we don't have time for that , I want this shit inside my head to be out so please do your romance later.. no offense by the way..

Eunwoo shouted only to get a smack from Wonwoo. Chaeyoung just shook her head looking at the scene..
She then looked at Mina and smiled..

- Aisheteru Mina Chan..see you soon. I love you so much.

She then hugged the latter which the latter reciprocated.

- I love you too Chaengi.. I'll wait for you.

They both then bid their goodbyes..
Mina  let out a sigh and started walking towards her car but right when she was about to get inside, she saw a group of men in Black suit surrounding her, she only saw these kind of situations in movies but seeing this happening to her was surely making her confuse.. she tried to get inside, they stopped and politely asked her to come with them. Mina was confused but she refused to go so..

- Ma'am, don't make us do things, please come with us.

- I'm sorry but I don't know you guys, why would I come with you? Who sent you?

With that the men suddenly put something on Mina's mouth making her feel dizzy in few minutes..

ff>>

Mina woke up just to find herself being tied up on a chair in an abandoned room which seems more like a basement to her. She tried to free herself but couldn't..

- I would suggest you not to waste your energy trying to do that, Mina-ssi.

Mina turned around and look at the person who kidnapped her and she was dumbfounded to find who that person was, out of all the people...her?

- Irene???

Irene came towards her and pulled a chair for her to sit..

- yes, it's me.

- Why are you doing this?

- Well only if you were gone from my sister's life for good this day would've never come. She was happy with Eunwoo but you came again and ruin everything again..

- What? What are you talking about? I didn't ruin anything. Chaeyoung and I love each other.

- Stop that bullshit.. your love is not love.. it's a sin.. why can't you both understand that!!!!

Irene shouted making the whole room filled with her echo..
Mina got startled at that..

- All these years my sister never contacted me nor talked to me. I tried to do everything just for her to talk to me but she never did..all I did was to save her from those people who'll hurt her just because she's in love with a person she can't be with.. I miss my Chaengi, I want my kids to see their aunt too...and one of the reason she still isn't talking to me is because of You!! If you never came into my sister's life she would've lived a normal life away from all this bullshit..

- Irene, Chaeyoung and I love each other, why can't you accept it?

- I can't and I never will. This love is fake. This kind of love stories will never have a happy ending and at then end my sister will be the one who'll get hurt..
But first of all, have you got no shame to even date your student? Like for God sake you're even older than me, if I had known that you were gonna prey on my sister I would've never left Korea and be with my sister to save her from you.

Mina was having enough..she was trying not burst out of her anger but as she was trying to do so her tears started flowing..every word Irene said was hitting her like a bullet. She was trying her best to be strong, strong for Chaeyoung, strong for them and fight for their love..