Omake SS Takanori Yuuto: Big Drachma in Little Italy

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah, we're still waiting for the pizza to cook. Do you want to—"

Minamoto stopped mid-sentence, locking eyes with me. She stared at me intensely before taking a deep sniff of the air around her. Then, she looked back at Kurosaki with a wide smile.

"Sorry, would you and Takanori-san like to come inside?"

Kurosaki looked at me over her shoulder.

"You two know each other?"

"I used to hate his guts because I could smell that BFF-sama touched him, but it turns out she touched him because she was examining his body while at the infirmary! A total misunderstanding, you see."

"Oh... yeah, I see."

Kurosaki didn't seem to really get it, but she didn't need to. I'm just glad Minamoto managed to forgive me since then... probably because she couldn't smell Shigaisoshi-sama's scent on me anymore, but whatever.

"If you don't mind. I got invited to join by Emma and Strelzia."

"Ah, is that so?! Then please, make yourself at home!"

Minamoto bowed, shuffling out of the way to let Kurosaki enter. She looked at me over her shoulder and smiled.

"Thanks, Kumi. Let's go, Takanori."

I nodded, entering Minamoto's room with Kurosaki. Immediately, I was hit with the pungent but fragrant smell of garlic wafting in the air. Entering the living room, waiting for us on the other side was... the sight of Italy?

Spread out across the dining table were all sorts of Italian dishes, ranging from bolognese to macaroni, lasagne to carbonara, ravioli to gelato, and everything in between. Authentic Italian shouting could also be heard in the distance, presumably from the kitchen.

Playing on the TV was an Italian drama and hung up on the walls were Italian flags. There was even a makeshift Leaning Tower of Pisa made up of wooden blocks left on the table. Alternatively, it was an unfinished game of Jenga.

Sitting around the table was Minamoto, Shigaisoshi-sama, Emma, and Strelzia, all enjoying the food while chatting with each other. I'm guessing Bel was the one responsible for cooking up this storm, since the voice in the kitchen sounded like a male Italian.

I have to say, compared to the Drachma Red dorms, the Stark White dorms were twice as spacious and high quality... Minamoto's living room must've been at least half the size of my dorm alone.

"Yo, Mafia gang. What's up?"

Kurosaki greeted them casually, taking a seat at the table. I felt really out of place here, so I stood behind her awkwardly like I was some kind of bodyguard or servant.

"O ho ho ho, I understand the joke, they're all Italian, so they must be part of the mafia!"

Shigaisoshi-sama laughed like a princess at Kurosaki's joke. Minamoto began laughing too, matching her. All this scene was missing was Zyriot, a true mafioso.

"Kurosaki-chan, it's good to see you! How have you been?"

It seems Emma and Kurosaki knew each other, as they greeted each other with a hug of familiarity and kisses on the cheek.

Wait, is this why Kurosaki pecked my cheek the first time she met me...? Did she get her info wrong from these guys?

"I'm doing great, it's lovely to see you again. And Strelzia, hello!"