- Part 12

"Phew... that worked out better than I thought."

"Yeah... I hope things work out."

"Do you want a drink? I'm going to see if their fridge has any juice. It's way too hot."

Sakigamiya fanned herself.

"I'm good... actually, could I get a glass of water?"

"Sure. Hang on a second."

Sakigamiya popped into the kitchen to grab our drinks.

Lately, she's been less hostile towards me, so I think our relationship was improving.

Regardless, it wouldn't last long.

"Here."

Sakigamiya handed me the glass of water.

"Thanks."

As I took a sip, she popped open a can of orange soda.

"Takanori-san, I've been wondering something."

"Hm?"

"Did you set Kou-san up with Mikitaka-san on purpose?"

Sakigamiya seemed to have noticed my alternate intentions after all.

"Well... sort of."

"Eh? Do you know something I don't?"

"Maybe."

"Ugh, this is what I hate about you. You always give such vague answers."

Sakigamiya put down her juice and took out a notebook. She flipped it open and started to jot down some notes from the textbook. I guess she was serious about doing studying.

"I thought you came here to help make Nora-san and Shouko-san a couple."

"That's partly the reason. Mikitaka-san invited me, and it sounded like fun playing Cupid. The main reason though is because I want to help the others study."

"Oh? Does that mean...?"

"Yeah. Me and Isogai-san are thinking about going through with A Class's offer."

I figured that this was going to happen.

"You managed to convince him, huh?"

"Of course. It took a bit of effort, but he eventually agreed. Though, we want to change some of the conditions."

"Did you ever manage to find a senpai who could help out?"

"Unfortunately, no. That's why, if we're going to let Senzaki-san be the one to make the exams, we want to demand more Cl."

"That makes sense. How much are you thinking?"

"We want to demand 200 Cl from them."

"...huh."