How we savoured

Warning- sexual content ahead.

Your loose hair swayed with the gentle breeze coming from the open shoji, you were back at your home and in front of the nostalgic view of your old garden. The green tea was placed in front of you and your father was sitting down with you this time.

- The sakuras have all fallen...

You look down to the petals that seem to surround your form.

- Little fawn...

You look back to your father and hold back your tears, he seemed so worried, his own eyes were watering.

- Please don't stray away from your path...

You feel him grab your hand, he was shaking.

- Fath-

- Promise us (n/a)...promise you don't forget who you are...

You scan his face, noting all the details for one last time and you nod your head.

- I promise...

His sigh of relief echo's through your mind and everything drowns in light again.

You wake up on your and Gyutaro's futon, you slowly scan your surroundings but you were the only one in the room. You try making note what time it was through the thick shoji, the sun was setting. Slowly you tried getting up but your body was sore, you hiss rubbing your back and blush at the sudden realisation, you were naked. Scanning your own body you notice the bruises and hickeys, now you were definitely a blushing mess. One particular mark that really caught your eye was the hand print on your waist, you brush your hand over it and smile, you were finally his and he was yours.

- Morning beautiful...

You frantically hide your body and turn around to the voice, it was your husband, Gyutaro and he was smirking down at you.

- U-ummm morning d-darling!

He chuckles sitting behind you and pulling your small frame onto his lap.

-Hmm~~ you feeling okay sweetheart?

You blush and slowly nod your head, the covers were wrapped around you but you still feel him rubbing your arms.

- Are you feeling sore?

You snap your face at him and he laughs, your cute shocked face was simply priceless. Kissing the top of your head, he holds you gently making sure he wasn't hurting your sore parts.

- My wife...

You caress his hair leaning against him this time smiling.

- Did you sleep well darling?

- Hmmm...

Your turn your gaze to face him and he had a silly smile plastered on his face, you couldn't help but laugh.

- That good huh?

He chuckled back and finally kisses you. The covers slightly slip down from your shoulders, exposing your bruised skin. He looks and there is a worried look in his eyes as he lightly passes his fingers over them.

- What's wrong Gyu?

- ...Did it hurt?

Shaking your head smiling, you fully turn to him and wrap your arms around his broad shoulders.

- Not one bit, it was amazing...

This time it was Gyutaro's turn to blush, he averts his gaze from yours but his arms are still wrapped around your waist. You smile lovingly at him and gently turn his face to you again.