Chapter 51

The reason why Wen Ziheng suddenly changed his mind and decided to go to the banquet was because Wen Liren called him not long ago to say that there were some relics from his mother at home. There was more or less threatening elements in his words, but unfortunately Wen Ziheng was very After eating this set, he didn't want the things left by his mother to be thrown around like garbage by those people.

    Before, Wen Yuanxian came to the company once on the grounds of sending things to Wen Ziheng. All the things that Wen Ziheng had brought were gadgets that Wen Ziheng had not wanted for a long time. Later, Wen Ziheng directly threw the box into the trash can. Unexpectedly, I saw those familiar objects in Wei Qing's office not long after.

    At that moment, there were literally thousands of words stuck in my heart, and they all turned into a silent sigh in the end.

    But it's better to go back and take all the things that should be taken away.

.At 7:30 on Saturday evening, Wen Ziheng and Wei Qing took it easy after having dinner at home and handing over Wen Xi to Secretary Zhang before driving to the Wang family's villa, where Wen Ziheng grew up. Shortly after her mother died, Wen Liren was taken to the villa that exuded an unfamiliar atmosphere. She lived like this for 13 or 4 years. It was not until she received an offer from a foreign university at the age of 18 that she took her luggage and went abroad to study alone.

    After eight years, Wen Ziheng came back here.

.The torrent of memory is extremely fast, but it cannot wash away the troubles and pains caused by real life. Even after a hundred years, the memories of those difficult years still exist in my mind, brushing off the superficial layer of dust above, all The marks are clearly visible, just like the difficult time Wen Ziheng once spent in this villa, even after eight years, as long as you close your eyes, you can recall those painful and forbearing days.

    After Wei Qing drove the car slowly into the villa, Wen Ziheng lowered the window and stared blankly at the scenery and decorations that overlapped with his memory. The design of the courtyard was the same as when Wen Ziheng left eight years ago. He could even feel the familiarity that came upon him, as if the years had passed by in the blink of an eye.

    For some reason, Wen Ziheng suddenly felt that the tip of his nose was sore, and it seemed that something was about to come out of his heart.

.At this moment, a hand silently reached out to hold Wen Ziheng's hand on his lap, and then interlaced his fingers. Recently, Wei Qing seems to like this gesture very much, as long as he and Wen Ziheng hold hands. They would clasp his fingers hard, as if doing so would give each other a sense of security.

    Wen Ziheng quietly felt the strength of that hand holding him. Out of the corner of the eye, he saw Wei Qing driving down the winding and narrow path with one hand on the steering wheel. He disappeared in an instant, and after struggling a few times, he couldn't pull his hand back, and said, "If the uncle of the police sees you driving like this, he will definitely pull you out and teach you a lesson."

    "The police uncle said he doesn't want to see others show affection." Wei Qing smiled lightly, but there was a little worry in her eyes, "Are you afraid?"

    "What am I afraid of?" .Wen Ziheng broke Wei Qing's hand and let him put his hand on the steering wheel again, tilted his head and looked at him with the same eyes as he was looking at the goods, and said, "You are the one who should be afraid, I am just them. It's just a springboard, their real target is you."

    Hearing that, Wei Qing was silent, and after a while, she revealed an inexplicable smile: "Then let them open their eyes and see, whether I bring blessings or disasters."