Chapter 49

A few people waited outside the dormitory for a few minutes, when they saw a young female teacher push the door in, whispering softly next to each other and calling the four children to get up. Unfortunately, this is a time-consuming and laborious thing. One of the children cried unhappily. up.

    After hearing the teacher's voice, Wen Xi opened his eyes consciously, got up and sat in a daze with his hands resting on the edge of the bed, his soft hair was messy on his head, the small expression on his face was very confused, as if he didn't know where are you.

    "Xiaoxi." The teacher walked in front of Wenxi, bent down slightly to look at Wenxi, and said with a gentle smile, "Is Xiaoxi awake? The teacher carried you out of bed, can you put on your shoes yourself?"

.Hearing the voice, Wen Xi moved his eyes slightly, and his scattered eyes finally focused on the teacher's smiling face like a spring breeze, but he did not respond to the teacher's words, and stared blankly at the teacher without blinking. The corners of his eyes are like a puppet doll without a soul - this is Wen Xi's normal state, when he is not in a very happy mood, he will be in a state of self-closure, listening to nothing and thinking nothing, and he is oblivious to everything in the outside world. is numb.

    "Did Xiaoxi hear what the teacher said? If Xiaoxi wants the teacher to carry you out of bed, can you nod your head? Let the teacher know what Xiaoxi thinks." Having worked in kindergartens for many years, I have long been accustomed to this kind of work mode.

.It's just that Wen Ziheng and Wei Qing outside the window looked very distressed. Wei Qing wanted to go into the bedroom and talk to Wen Xi, but was stopped by the director Lin, who shook his head and said, "Don't let the child have a baby at this time. Dependency, when they are unwilling to face a thing, they should be taught to adapt slowly instead of blindly choosing to escape.”

    Wei Qing rationally understood what Director Lin said, but emotionally, he still felt sorry for his son.

    "Wei Qing, forget it." The silent Wen Ziheng suddenly said, and he stretched out his hand and pulled Wei Qing's wrist, "President Lin is right, since Xiaoxi is here to study in kindergarten, he has to get used to it. It's better not to interfere with the operation mode of the company."

    Wei Qing pursed her lips, nodded, and then backhanded Wen Ziheng's hand.

.The sight of two big men sticking together holding hands is a bit strange, but Dean Lin is someone who has experienced strong winds and waves. A same-sex couple is really nothing.

    So facing the two people who were conjoined together like conjoined twins, Dean Lin didn't even frown, but said amiably: "The summer vacation is coming, and the garden will hold a one-week summer camp at that time, and parents need to bring It is a good opportunity to enhance the relationship with the children, and the two parents are interested?”

.Every time he heard about an activity in the kindergarten, Wen Ziheng's first reaction was rejection and rejection. It wasn't that he didn't take Wenxi to participate in various activities organized by the kindergarten, but the world of children was too simple. In their eyes, the combination of a family is parents, mothers and children. Once a parent's seat is missing, that child will become an alien in their eyes.

    Wen Ziheng couldn't conjure up a "mother" for Wenxi, so he could only try to avoid participating in these parent-child activities.

    Therefore, when Wen Ziheng listened to Director Lin's words, he subconsciously searched for an excuse for refusal from his stomach, but he didn't know the reason for the refusal before he heard Wei Qing's very hearty reply: "Then trouble you guys when the time comes. There are three places left."