Chapter 29

Wen Ziheng was holding Wen Xi before he walked out of the door when he heard the chatter of the female colleagues. He was taken aback and looked down at Wen Xi. He stared at him blankly, as if the dark brown eyes filled with tiny stars were filled with confusion.

    I have to admit that no matter from which angle you look, you can find some traces of Wei Qing in Wen Xi.

    After all, Wen Xi is Wei Qing's biological son. He can't be like Wei Qing, but these obvious similarities make Wen Ziheng feel a little panic. The feeling of panic is like a little secret that has been carefully hidden for many years. It was as if he was inadvertently punctured by passers-by one day. He didn't know if these small details would have a bad influence on Wen Xi.

.After thinking for a while, Wen Ziheng reluctantly calmed down, bent down and picked up Wen Xi, who was still nibbling on his fingers, while walking out of the office area, he lightly patted Wen Xi's hand in his mouth, frowned and said sternly: "Hands are very dirty, you can't eat them."

    Wen Xi stared at Wen Ziheng with wide eyes, as if he didn't quite understand his father's actions, then he flattened his mouth a little dejectedly, scratched his face again, and buried his whole head under Wen Ziheng's gaze. In his arms, all the hot air exhaled from his mouth was sprayed on Wen Ziheng's chest, which was warm.

    "Be obedient." Wen Ziheng couldn't help touching his son's fluffy hair. He was accustomed to Wen Xi's strange and awkward ways. After comforting the little guy for a while, he carried him to the parking lot.

.He drove the car from the underground parking lot to the downstairs of the company, sat in the car and waited for about five minutes, when Wen Ziheng suddenly received a call from Wei Qing, saying that he was still discussing a contract with two cooperative companies, which might I can get off work in an hour. Let Wen Ziheng take the child home first, and wait for Wei Qing to go to the supermarket to buy ingredients and go back to cook after get off work.

    Hanging up the phone, Wen Ziheng turned to look at the towering building bathed in the orange-red sunset outside the car window, a sigh almost from the bottom of his heart, although they went to the supermarket together to buy things for Wen Ziheng It's nothing new, but the meaning of going with the child after a long absence is always different. Although Wen Ziheng didn't want to admit it, he had to say that he was a little disappointed.

.Wen Xi, as always, climbed onto the seat spontaneously as soon as he got in the car, took off his shoes swiftly, found a corner and sat down with his knees in his arms, his eyes staring at the seat back in front of him, his white and tender face. There is no expression on his face, just like a serious little old man who is thinking about life's major events.

    This is Wen Xi's normal state, either sleeping or staring blankly in a daze. Wen Ziheng didn't know what was going on in the little guy's head. In the past, he was busy with work and earning money to support his family and he had to take care of Wen Xi who was sick. He was often tormented by Wen Xi's inhumane attitude and almost went crazy. Sometimes he even wanted to open Wen Xi's head to see what was inside, so that he would not react at all to changes in the outside world.

    Now that he's used to it, he thinks it's normal for Wen Xi to look like this. At least his condition is slowly improving, and he doesn't need to see a psychiatrist every week like before.

.On the way home, Wen Ziheng mentioned to Wen Xi about going to the new kindergarten, intentionally or not: "When you go to the new kindergarten, you can meet a lot of new friends, and there are gentle teachers who can tell stories to play games with you. Dad still plays games every day. I'll pick you up after get off work, and everything else stays the same, okay?"