Chapter 26

However, Wei Qing didn't seem to feel the cold at all, stared at Wen Ziheng with burning eyes, and took advantage of Wen Ziheng's inattentiveness to hold Wen Ziheng's wrist with his backhand. Originally, Wei Qing wanted to hold Wen Ziheng directly. Ziheng's hand, but considering that his hand was too cold, he pulled Wen Ziheng's little arm through his clothes.

    Wen Ziheng took all Wei Qing's careful movements in his eyes. At first, he wanted to shake Wei Qing's hand off, but after shaking it a few times, he found that Wei Qing's hand was like a crab's claws, and he couldn't shake it off. In desperation, I had to give up.

    "How good it is to hold like this." Wei Qing looked down at Wen Ziheng slightly, and there seemed to be crushed stars in her eyes, which shone especially in the dim yellow light.

    Wen Ziheng sighed, "Aren't you afraid of being seen by others?"

    "I wish the whole world knew we were together." Wei Qing held Wen Xi, who was concentrating on eating candy, with one hand, and dangled Wen Ziheng's arm with the other, half-squinted her eyes and smiled, "Do you think we look like we went back five years ago? "

    "It's not like." Wen Ziheng pointed out the loophole in Wei Qing's words with a blank face, "and we were not together, we broke up five years ago."

    Wei Qing: "..." Oh, a man who doesn't understand style.

    There were no other restaurants near the police station except for a few fly restaurants. Wen Ziheng wanted to find a fast food restaurant with a relatively clean environment. Unfortunately, the two of them walked around in the night wind with a child for several times and could not find a suitable one. In the restaurant, Wei Qing had been cheekily holding Wen Ziheng's hand during the whole process. Fortunately, not many people came out to blow the cool breeze at night, so it wouldn't be too strange for two big men to walk down the street hand in hand.

.Except for Wei Qing's cold hands and feet, everything was in harmony.

    Wen Ziheng touched Wenxi's neck and forehead. The little guy was tightly wrapped in Wei Qing's suit, and he was already sweating. He was eating candy unconsciously. , I thought that my father was going to hug him, so he took the initiative to stretch out his hands to Wen Ziheng and his small body leaned over unconsciously, and Wen Ziheng took off Wen Xi's suit jacket with three strokes.

    Then he threw the wrinkled coat to Wei Qing: "Put it on."

    "You put on your child, it's so cold outside." Wei Qing said that she wanted to put her coat over Wen Xi again, but was blocked by Wen Ziheng halfway.

    "Since you know it's cold, don't take us around in circles.Wen Ziheng picked up Wen Xi and stood up, squinting coldly at Wei Qing, "It's enough for us to walk with you for so long, you are in your thirties and look like a little kid? "

    Wei Qing, who was stabbed with blood and thought, didn't feel embarrassed, and there was still a skinless smile on his handsome face. This picture was projected into Wen Ziheng's eyes, but he was not a fool. When Wei Qing took him around the first circle, he didn't notice anything, but after the second circle, he noticed something - Wei Qing didn't come out to find a restaurant at all, and wanted to take him to the road.

    Wei Qing's explanation for this is: "We haven't walked out for a long time, and we just took this opportunity to chat and relax."

    "Just be happy." Wen Ziheng sneered, hugged Wen Xi, turned around and left.

.Now Wen Ziheng has found out. Don't look at Wei Qing's shrewd, strong, noble, and glamorous performance in the company and various financial magazines. In fact, he is a big hairy boy with a psychological age of less than five years old in private, and he does everything by himself. Likes, whether in Qi Chengche's house before or now taking him and Wen Xi around, Wei Qing's every move is almost maddening.