Chapter 17: All day date

Start from the beginning

After he finished the breakfeast Yato had saw who was wearing a very lovely outfit as Tsunade had looked down to see the breakfeast that Yato had made.

"Oh my god darling this just remind me of the first time I tried to make pancakes" Tsunade said as they remember the first time Tsunade tried to make breakfeast.

(Flashback)

A young Yato and Tsunade had woken up as the other day they had just returned back from a misssion and Tsunade had decided to stay the night at Yato place.

Tsunade had opened her eyes and turned to the other side of the bed to look at a sleeping Yato as Tsunade had a smile on her face as she had pocked Yato on his cheek.

"Well I see that you are up" Yato said.

"Wait were you awake the whole time?" Tsunade asked Yato who also opend his eyes.

"I woke up just a few minuets ago and saw you were sound asleep so I decided to just relax until you wake up that's all" Yato said as Tsunade had sat up.

"So darling you want me to make breakfeast?" Tsunade questioned.

"You sure because I usally make breakfeast  for us" Yato said as he usally makes the two breakfeast.

"No I am sure that I can do it it shouldn't be that hard" Tsunade said as she had gottem out of bed and had went to the kitchen while Yato had decided to read a book and after a few minutes Yato had decided to check in on her.

Yato had gotten to the kitchen to see Tsunade hasn't even started yet which made Yato just chuckle as he had gotten behind of Tsunade and had began helping her making breakfeast for the both of them.

(End flash back)

"I never got to ask how did you have trouble making pancakes?" Yato asked Tsunade.

"Well I was trying to make it the way you do so I was trying to look for a recipe until I finally relize you don't even have a recipe book" Tsunade said.

"Oh I do have a recipe book but I have it hidden" Yato said as he had finished his last pancake.

"Wait really?!" Tsunade asked as she has been trying to find and learn how to cook like Yato and this whole time Yato has had the recipe the whole time and Yato had created each of these recipe's.

"Yeah but let me go and get changed now" Yato said as he had finished washing his plate and had walked off to their bedroom.

'I am gonn find those recipes' Tsunade thought to herself as she really wanted to cook for Yato one day as he has always been their for her, Shisui, and Shizune so she really wanted to do something for him in return.

Tsunade after she had finished eating breakfeast and had cleaned her dish then had went to the bedroom to see as Yato walked from out of the walk in closet wearing a new outfit.

"Well your looking very handsome darling" Tsunade said.

"Why thank you Tsunade you are looking beyond beautiful today" Yato said as he had kissed Tsunade on her cheek.

"Now then how about we start our all day date?" Tsunade questioned.

"We shall" Yato said as the two had left their home to start their all day date.

(Timeskip with Chibi Tsunade looking for Yato recipes)

Yato and Tsunade were now walking around the village to see Kushina and Minato which the young couple noticed the two.

"Hey sir Yato and Lady Tsunade how are you guys doing today?" Kushina asked.

"Well today is my day off and today me and Tsunade have decided to go on a date today. But Minato don't you work today?" Yato asked suprised to see Minato actually out of the Hokage office.