"Perfect! Let's go." He said and started pulling me to the door.

"You didn't even look!"

He looked me once over.

"And I was right without looking. LET'S GO!" He said while closing the door behind us and throwing me the keys to the car "Do you mind getting the car out of the garage for me?"

Opsy daisy! The last time I tried to drive, the sweet corn and the German Sheppard suffered the consequences. Poor sweet corn and poor doggie...

"Uhm, actually I do... How can I say this, Chasey?" I said nervously. Would he laugh? "I can't drive. I don't know how..."

He then looked at me a bit surprised.

"Ha! Remind me to teach you some time!" He said getting the keys from my hand and heading to the car.

That was how half an hour later we ended up on the road listening to crappy country radios (no offense) and laughing our asses off.

"Now say: Please can I have a double cheese pizza." He told me still laughing.

"Cono yo pizza graise kaose." I said and he laughed again.

"What language did you say that was again?"

"I never told you which language it was. I only told you I could say things in a very funny language." I said.

"And which one is it?" He asked again.

"I call it Kimmish. It was invented today about ten minutes ago." I said and he laughed. This time at me.

"Sorry then, you majesty of Kimmiland." He rolled his eyes.

"I sense sarcasm! I might have to have you beheaded for that!" I joked.

"But then who would be the awesome King of Kimmiland?" He faked shock.

"Maybe I'll get Declan to do it! It's an easy job; even a monkey could do it!" I joke back.

He knew that Declan was my nephew.

"Maybe you should get Kyle to do it."

"Don't say his name!" I clamped my hand over his entire face, in my defense I was aiming for his mouth only.

"Kim! I'm trying to drive here!" He said and I quickly took my hand back.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly.

"It's fine but you're crazy!" He laughed. "So what's the deal with this Kyle dude?"

"My dear stalker! Well he used to be in my guitar class a couple of years ago, but then he got all obsessed and all that. And that was how my unfortunate locker neighbor became my unfortunate stalker."

"Well at least now you can change lockers." He said keeping his eyes on the road.

I looked at him confused and though his eyes didn't leave the road he seemed to have noticed.

"You are on the T lockers, right? Thomas?" He asked and I nodded and again he seemed to see it "Well, now you can change to the D lockers. Duncan."

That thought had a smile spreading in my face in no time. I was getting rid of stalker Kyle!

I hugged him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Kimberly! I'm driving!"

"Sorry..." I said sheepishly again.

"It's okay. I'm just trying to get you and me alive to my dad's house. Nothing much." He rolled his eyes but smiled at me at the same time.

He wasn't really mad.

I went back to my seat and we continued to listen to the messed up music for a little while.

"Kim, can I ask you something personal?" He asked after a couple of minutes.

"Sure..." Weird dude, what did he want to know?

"On the first day, I mean, in Vegas, why did you tell me that you couldn't be pregnant and never would be?" He asked cautiously.

I didn't want to tell him.

"Let's do a truth pact. Everything you ask me I'll answer you truthfully, but you'll have to do the same." He said.

I really didn't know. It was an awkward subject and all.

BUT on the other side there were things that I would love to ask him.

"Five years ago. I went to meet with my sisters in front of the movies, but I took a short cut trough an alley in the middle of the night. I know, that was so very smart of me." I breathed in deeply. "There was a man in the alleyway. He wanted money and I didn't have it. He beat me up pretty badly after that. One punch and I was down, then he resumed to kick my over and over and over again."

"Hey!" Chase grabbed my hand that was over my knee "You don't need to tell me. I didn't know it was something this bad."

But now that I had started and I wanted to finish it. So I continued on like I hadn't heard him.

"I spent a month in the hospital. A month with bruises all over my body. After five months of therapy I was normal again. Then a year later Kenzie found out she wasn't sterile, but she still wanted a kid. Penny and I went to see if we could donate eggs so Kenzie could have a close to normal kid that looked like her and was her relative, biologically I mean." He was listening intently, and I was very uncomfortable. I didn't like talking about this with my sisters let alone a guy. "The doctor told me I couldn't donate because I have too much scar tissue. It was too risky to do anything. Then he asked me if I ever received any hard blows in my stomach area. When I told him about the attack he said that because of the hits to my abdomen I wouldn't be able to have children. Its just impossible. That's the story."

He squeezed my hand harder. Normally you expect pity looks, sorry and stuff, but that's not what I got from him.

"It's ok." He said and in those little words there was so much meaning. I smiled at him, he pretended like it really was ok and I started to feel like it was too. "So, Declan is Penny's son?"

"Biologically" I nodded "At heart we all know he is Kenzie's."

He was Mackenzie and Gus' son.

I looked out my window.

"And Kimmy..." I looked back at him "When you are older and you want a baby you'll get one and that one will be so lucky to have an awesome mom. I promise you when you want you'll get a kid even if I have to barge into a hospital's nursery and steal you one!"

That had me laughing. He made it all seem so easy.

"Don't go all mushy on me Chase Duncan!" I kidded and the heavy atmosphere was automatically lifted.

I was fine now, but Chase never let go of my hand.

The time passed and we got into a more rural area and then we started to see a huge farm ahead of us.

I take it back I wasn't fine anymore! What if those people don't like me?

***

(This Chapter was edited by ReadWriteMusic)

Hey!

This chapter i wanted to show you that Kim has a past and that so does Chase. COME ON GUYS! The story can't JUST be funny!!

I'm soo glad so many poeple are liking it and tank you all because you are the people who put me in 17 in what's hot!!!

Thaks again!

Vote, Comment, but most of all ENJOY!

Eat ice cream it warms the heart!!!

Kisses and glusk (that means love in Kimmish) Bea