Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Kim’s POV

“So tonight there is the game and after everyone is coming here for a party.” He said, “I know that you don’t like parties, but come on Kim! It’s after the game! So ok?”

Chase asked while we walked towards the field after school the next day.

“If you win then fine.” I smiled at him “Go to practice now, because if you don’t win then no party.”

I was joking of course; he didn’t need my permission to throw a party at his house.

He only smirked and ran to the field while I sat on the bench.

It was a dream really, never in my eighteen years of life have I ever thought anything like this would happen for me, I really was on cloud nine right now.

From the field Chase shot me a look and I blew him a kiss kidding and winked.

Practice was over soon and I started to leave with Chase hand in hand, but they stopped half way through the field with coach calling.

“Duncan! I need my team back here for the game in three hours! Three hours and don’t forget it!!” Coach said it as if he thought Chase would lose track of time and I felt that his reminder had something to do with me.

“Won’t forget it coach!” Chase grinned and as the continued making our way to the car.

I pouted a little.

“Why does everyone care about our sex life?” I said mindlessly.

“Because they’ve got nothing better to do.”He answered promptly.

Whateeeever! I giggled.

We went home and Chase jumped on his bed and started staring at the ceiling.

Charlie came over to me and I picked him up. He was getting so big!!

I sat next to Chase who kept staring blankly at the ceiling.

“What are you doing??” I asked carefully.

“Pre-Game preparation, I need to keep my mind blank.” He said without moving his eyes.

“Okay…” I said in a singsong voice. “So I’ll leave you to it.”

I started to get up.

“Where are you going?” His eyes shifted to look at me.

“Somewhere else… Coach made it very clear that I wasn’t to disturb you and that you’ll need all your strength for tonight’s game.” I faked an important tone.