𝟸𝟻

ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

This week had been hard. The argument with Caius and me leaving in 2 days had taken a toll on me, but it was time for me to leave, I don't want to overdue my stay.

I also missed my dad and oddly my sister, let's hope she's still not a life-sucking parasite, joking... kinda.

We're planning a little party together tonight, everyone is going to be there apparently, or so I'm told.

I'm currently in Jane's room helping pick out an outfit. "Right we have this?" She held up a Green bodycon mini dress "Or this?" A black, off-the-shoulder dress. I held both up to myself and looked in the mirror deciding which suited me best. "The first is better on you." Jane concluded in typical Jane fashion. Very blunt.

"Yeah, I thought so too, thanks for helping me out, what are you wearing?" I asked

"Clothes." Great, thanks, nice to know someone's in a bloody delightful mood today, yippee!

"No! Really, wow. I really thought you would've strolled around the castle butt-ass naked!" I said as Jane rolled her eyes and went back to doing Jane-things.

"I'm sorry for being snappy, I don't want you to leave. I guess I'll miss you or something." She explained not daring to face me as showing emotions for Jane was...difficult.

"It's okay, don't worry too much about it though, we can always face time and call." I replied trying to ease her anxiety. Her face contoured into a look of confusion "FaceTime?" She asked completely and utterly bewildered. I sometimes forget Jane is old as hell. Might start calling her grandma, that's probably not a great idea unless I want to end up 6 feet underground.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you about it later."

•••

"Okay so it's this great invention and it allows you to physically see people all over the world on a tiny screen!" Jane proudly reported nodding her head in satisfaction.

Demetri and Felix were absolutely amazed "no way! I need to get me one of these face times."

"No Felix it's a- you know what never mind." I said too tired to explain to the elderly folk what an app was.

The party was great so far, loud music, everyone dancing, I needed a good distraction from the real world.

My dad is excited to have me back, he won't stop messaging me, he's told all of his friends about me going to Italy. A proud dad moment I guess, all though he wasn't too happy about me leaving in the first place but hey! I'm pretty good at convincing people...or manipulation.

•••

I stood at the doors of the castle holding my bags whilst everyone waited for me to get into the car. I suddenly felt this giant force grab onto me "We are going to miss you so much!" It was Felix and Demetri, their faces streaming with tears, gentle giants, or at least in Felix's case.

"Aww don't worry I'll be back soon, I'm going to miss you too, all of you." I said hugging the two of them tightly.

I walked over to my car and the kings followed "We will miss you very much la nostra Regina" Marcus said as I smiled back at them. They each took turns kissing me on the cheek, nothing too fancy in front of everyone.

"I will miss you all very much, I love you." That was the last thing I said to them until I got in the car, I was ready to see my other family again.

A/n

HEYYYYY! told ya I'd be back!! What do we thing about this chapter? Will Bella still be annoying? Will things be different in Washington? Who knows

Thank you all for reading, hope you have a great day/ night <3