“Ugh- What the hell did I say?! I already say a lot of shit while sober, I can't even imagine what I could have said while drunk!! AAARGH!!” Y/N started to panic by herself in the middle of the corridor, she will never trust older women again! (she will)

“Y/N!” A female voice interrupted her crisis, the girl only looked exasperatedly to where the voice was coming from, unsure if it heard her screaming by herself.

“Kanao?” Y/N said with a smile, attempting to act natural.

“Remember the other day, when we went out together?” Kanao seemed to be slowly getting more used to talk freely with Y/N these days, she can even look in her eyes while she speaks!

“Sure! How could I forget? Being with you is always fun for me!”

A slight pink dusted Kanao's cheeks after she said that, the girl proceeding to say with a shaky smile : “S-since you seemed to like seeing flowers, I thought we could plant ones together? I even already got the seedlings-”

In response, Y/N only stared blankly at her, her eyes slowly starting to fill with tears. “Y-Y/N? Are you okay? Why are you crying?”

In response, Y/N covered her face with her hands, saying with a strained voice. “What should I do- Kanao is so adorable that I started crying-”

Y/N crying over girls is starting to turn into a normal occurrence, as you can see.

Kanao's face immediately exploded in red. “Y-you! You scared me! You made me think you were hurt!”

“I'm sorry! Te-hee!” Y/N immediately perked up, you could even see the sparkles around her face as Kanao took her hand and started to guide her to the garden, still with a completely red face.

“Where do you think it would be a nice place to plant them?” Y/N asked.

“There.” Kanao pointed to a spot under a tree. “It needs a place with a shade, and a moist and well-drained soil.”

“Oooh! You know so much!” Y/N hugged her arm, nuzzling against her.

Though Y/N liked flowers, she didn't have THAT much of an interest in them, but if it was for Kanao, she could've gone to learn about all the flowers in the world without complaining a single time.

As the girls finished planting it, they were crouching in front of the small seedlings. “Wow… I wonder what kind of flower is it…”

“It's a hellebore.”

“Helle- Helleb- Bo-”

Kanao only chuckled at her difficulty at pronouncing it, saying : “They are also known as Lenten roses.”

“Wow! I'm so excited to see them bloom!”

“They will bloom in the winter.”

“Win…ter?”

Kanao only nodded in response. “When the time come, let's see them together, okay? So promise me you will do your best to stay until then.”

Y/N's smile dropped, she stopped looking at Kanao to look at the two plants in front of her instead, saying : “The thing that I said yesterday… is all of this related to that too?”

Kanao's eyes widened in response, as she sadly frowned while looking down. “Yes… It is. I thought that having something to look forward in the future would help you to feel better, I'm sorry.”

“I see…”

'But I won't be there in the winter anymore.'

“I'm really excited to see them! They must be beautiful!”