Chapter 4

000000000000000000000

Doing some editing>>> wow this chapter is like a warped version of Inception! hahahaha with all the flashbacks within flashbacks within flashbacks! wowzers! (*starts singing racks on racks on racks*) okay neway, im not an editor so excuse me if some shwarts still a little kinked!

0000000000000000000000

CHAPTER 4

Aah! Nothing like the strong toxic air that you could only inhale in a large city like Johannesburg! Well, Cape Town and George Town had also had the faint hints of such toxins in the air but because they were coastal cities, the air was mostly taken by the sea wind.

No. Johannesburg was different. Its toxins were tinged with the smell of excitement, that and the thoughts of new possibilities that so many South African hopefuls released in the air as they always seemed to gravitate towards this inland development. I finally understood why though, looking at the scenery, it was a mystery how I understoond from only looking in. Huh. boggling...

Weaving through the traffic on my insanely sexy bike (I can't get over it, bite me), I ignored the annoyed honks I received from those I zoomed past without warning, making them almost cause accidents in the shock. I kept my eyes on the board signs. I really don't know why though, it's not like there would be a sign written "WEIRD SANGOMA LADY, EXIST LEFT". Regardless I still looked out for any type of signage though; besides I didn't know where to start looking for an old witch doctor that uncharacteristically decided to live in the city and not the company of creepy creatures in the wilderness somewhere like most witch doctors.

My thoughts were interrupted by loud noise that radiated from a car that was traveling six cars ahead of me. Narrowing my eyes and using my night vision sense, I realized it was a bunch of drunk and excitable young people dancing around dangerously in a convertible Audi. they looked to be either from a party or on thier way to one.

I shook my head to myself, somebody is gonna fall out if they are not carefull. sometimes humans did the most stupidest things!

Rich kids...ha! Rich kids always did this sort of time wasting that I never understood. What was so great about being drunk anyway? I mean you loose like 80 percent of your senses not forgeting that you waste valuable time and money only to wake up the next morning, broke and stuck with a massive headache... hinestly I wouldn't know why they do it though; the only time I ever got drunk I had to sober up real quick.

But as I watched them, something about it looked so appealing, so carefree, so... uncalculated.

Thinking about it, as I raised myself over the years, I always had to try to stay the opposite of all of that for my survival. i needed to be constantly conscious and vigilant about everything, i could never let my guard down. I had never got the chance to actually experience all of the destructive teenage-hood that most people got to go through.

Thinking about all of this made me really angry. I was the one that just HAD to be different wasn't I?! Why couldn't I have just grown up like a normal girl-with normal problems like constantly fighting parents and an alcoholic uncle??

No. I had to freakin' raise my damn self from a young age, with no parents, not even a drunken uncle to call family!

I grew up alone, with nobody to lean on completely.

I was alone...

Don't get me wrong, I have had relationships in the past. I would end up making one or two friends here and there, even a boyfriend once in a while when I felt like it as I put myself through school buy stealing or hustling for money. I learnt how to acquired fake transfer papers that I kept for every time I had to suddenly bail on that place. Ha-ha, don't ask me how I managed to do that...