Chapter 20: Intimate Time

Start from the beginning

"Camila..." Lauren started to moan continuously as Camila started to rock her harder and faster. Camila could hear the pain turn into pleasure in Lauren's moaning. She loved it. Camila thrust in and out of Lauren's vagina harder and deeper to send Lauren to the ultimate heaven for the first time. Lauren no longer suppressed her moan as she could not do it anymore. She moaned louder and held onto Camila as Camila thrust in and out of her. Their heavy breaths joined their moaning and groaning to break the silent night.

Camila growled and thrust deeper as Lauren was approaching her climax. Lauren screamed Camila's name. "Camila..." She eventually felt how big and strong Camila was. She was close to her climax, "Camz... " Lauren finally cum before Camila, who kept on thrusting harder and faster to achieve hers. Camila was coming, and she pulled out, which she almost forgot because she was too lost in her newfound heaven. "Ahh...." Camila cum on Lauren's stomach. She was steadying her breath as she was loading her fluid. She smiled when she saw Lauren was looking at her doing her thing while lying helpless, calming down from her high.

Camila fell on the bed and lay next to Lauren after she finished ejaculating. She closed her eyes and was lost in her own world for a couple of minutes. Camila sat up and kissed Lauren before she went to the bathroom. She came back to clean Lauren's stomach. She cleaned her cum off Lauren's stomach gently. Finished cleaning, Camila covered Lauren, who was still drunk in pleasure, with the duvet. She went back to the bathroom and rejoined Lauren in the bed a minute later.

Camila lay next to Lauren. She did not bother to put on her boxer brief as she loved sleeping naked. Since Camila was still sweating, she only pulled the duvet to her waist. She closed her eyes and recalled what she just had. Lauren was lying next to her with the duvet covered until her chest. Camila almost fell asleep instantly, but she felt the bed move.

Lauren sat up and looked for her clothes. Camila frowned, "Lauren?"

Lauren looked at Camila slightly, "I'm looking for my clothes." She said.

"Are you leaving?" Camila sounded tense. Although she made Lauren cum twice, she was worried that Lauren did not enjoy it. Camila could make Lauren cum more, but she did not want to go too far considering it was Lauren's first time. Camila sat up and looked at Lauren, frowning.

"Huh? No..." Lauren was confused as well. "Do you want me... to leave?"

"No," Camila immediately answered, "why do you need your clothes?"

"I need to go to the bathroom," Lauren said.

Camila let go of her breath. "The bathroom is there." Camila meant it was not far, and it was connected to or inside the bedroom. "You don't need them to go to the bathroom."

Lauren blushed, "yeah, but I need... them." She trailed off.

Camila chuckled, "Are you shy?" Lauren nodded, "but we have seen each other naked."

Lauren looked away, "yeah, but I can't... I need them."

Camila was amused. She kissed Lauren's shoulder and hugged her by the waist, "Don't hide your beautiful body from me. I have seen all of you and so have you. I have touched and kissed every sexy curve of you and you're beautiful."

Lauren subtly pouted, "no..." Although they had seen each other naked and just had sex a few minutes ago, Lauren was still shy and could not walk uncovered, without any clothes in front of Camila.