Camila went up to kiss Lauren after Lauren had received her first orgasm. She let Lauren taste her little orgasm before she granted her the main big course tonight. She looked at Lauren and caressed her hair. "Can we do it without a condom?" Camila asked while taking off Lauren's heels one by one. She dropped them on the floor.

Camila had been thinking and planning about it from the day she wanted to have Lauren in bed. She was even more determined when she found out Lauren was a virgin. Camila wanted the first fuck, bare, to have sex with Lauren without a condom. She wanted to feel complete Lauren. and she also wanted Lauren to welcome her big buddy inside her without any barrier. Camila wanted to feel Lauren's virginity. She had been hungry and carving for it from the start. The skin-to-skin feeling was what she desired. She would do anything to talk Lauren into it.

Camila did not only want it. She also had prepared it. She did not sleep with anyone for three weeks which was rare, considering she always had sex every week or even every three days. Camila even went to see the doctor to get tested to make sure she was clean and safe when she predicted Lauren would be ready soon, or she would make Lauren want it soon if she was not ready.

Lauren was conflicted inside. She wanted to, but she did not want to deal with pregnancy and STI. Camila saw Lauren's hesitancy, "I'll make sure it's safe." Camila did her best to convince Lauren. "I got myself tested, and I will pull out." She was playing with Lauren's nipple while waiting for Lauren to agree. She looked into Lauren's green eyes when she said, "Trust me," Camila used her charm when she said it.

"Okay." Lauren agreed in a low voice. She was convinced, but she indeed trusted Camila. Lauren felt Camila genuinely cared. Camila smiled, and she moved fast to settle in between Lauren's leg. Lauren tensed again when her wet fold met Camila's big length.

Camila felt it. She smiled and caressed Lauren's head. "It's quite big," She gently pushed Lauren on the lower part, "but I'll do it gently, you will like it," Camila told Lauren. She would start gently, but she might end hard. "but tell me whenever you want to stop." Camila was confident that Lauren would be fine, based on her experiences: she never failed a single virgin or any woman she had sex with. Gentle or rough, fast or slow, all ended well.

"Okay." Lauren's voice was small.

Camila looked at Lauren and kissed her to distract Lauren and make her tension vanish. Lauren started to moan subtly when Camila was kissing her, sucking her neck, squeezing her boobs, playing with her breasts and nipples while Camila was laying on top of her. Camila slowly increased the pressure of her hard-big penis on Lauren's pussy. They were aligned, but Camila had not aligned her big, long buddy into Lauren's pussy yet, but they were pressing ad rubbing each other sensually. One was getting harder, and the other was getting wetter and wetter.

When Lauren was loosening and opening up, Camila slowly brought her penis into Lauren's love canal. Camila did not stop kissing and caressing Lauren while entering her a little by little. She repeatedly pushed in a little and pulled out before pushing in again. She would push in more every time she pulled out. Lauren moaned a bit louder as Camila's penis got a bit deeper. Camila was enjoying the process. The movement and the moaning were harmonies to her ears.

Camila was halfway in when Lauren groaned louder, "Lauren?" Camila stopped and called her, but Lauren did not say anything. Lauren pulled Camila back to continue kissing her instead. Lauren was adjusting to Camila's size, taking the big penis into her vagina.

Camila was glad that Lauren did not stop her. She worked her way deep inside Lauren. She enjoyed the journey of getting inside Lauren. She loved every second of it, the journey of getting her hard big cock inside Lauren's wet pussy inch by inch. When she finally managed to align her hard big cock deep inside Lauren, she pushed deeper and harder, and Lauren moaned louder. Camila stepped inside, and enjoyed being fully inside Lauren, "Ahh, It's so good." She was thinking out loud as she pushed deep inside. She started to sensually rock her hard cock inside Lauren's vagina. She supported herself with her arms while her hungry cock was rocking Lauren's vagina inside.