Chapter 2

I tried texting him. I wanted to see if he'll be honest with me. It was painful, but I wanted to hear his side first before concluding.

----♡----

[ My dear <3 ]

Kei. Where are you?
Sent

----♡----

My whole body trembled from just texting him. I'm nervous. I didn't want to be disappointed.

After waiting for 10 minutes, I finally got a message notification from him.

----♡----

[ My dear <3 ]

Kei. Where are you?
Seen

I'm at my house right now.

Aren't you forgetting something today?
I'm hurt.

What?
Stop texting me. I'm busy.

What exactly are you doing right now?

I'm with someone.
You're bothering us, Karina.

----♡----

Oh, wow. Am I even his girlfriend at this point?

I stared at my screen, tears dropping continuously like it's raining hard.

I already expected this to happen, but I still can't help but be hurt by his blunt words.

Just where did things go wrong when we started out alright?

Instead of just crying throughout the night, I just ate my cake to feel better.

I was busy scrolling through my social media accounts when I saw a picture of Kei and the girl he was with a while ago.

He was smiling with a cake in his hands. Beside him was the blonde, short-haired girl with a whipped cream on her nose. They looked like they were enjoying it.

The caption on the photo says, "Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me, @tsu.kei"

He even replied under the post!

"You look stupid, @hi_yaachi"

I thought the cake I ate already lifted my sad spirit, but I guess I did something wrong before for me to experience all of this.

I felt mad and angry... and I pitied myself.

The next time I'll see him, our relationship will finally end. I need to stop making myself look pathetic.

I'll be finally free from him.

I gave him one last text message.

----♡----

Tsukishima Kei

You must've enjoyed being with her. I'll let you spend more time with that girl.
See you soon.
Sent

----♡----

Please, don't make me fall for him again. I'm already tired. Loving him is painful.