Chapter 19: The Moment

Începe de la început

Camila chuckled, "Yes. Anything for you." If it was up to her, she might want to do it faster and harder since she had waited forever for this moment. However, Camila agreed as it was not a bad idea to take it slow and enjoy it considering Lauren would moan her name under her touches. On top of that, a good first time could guarantee her more nights and more pleasures.

They started again. It was slow, gentle kissing, but Camila's hands were all over Lauren. She touched and caressed every part of Lauren's body that could lead Lauren on. Camila pulled Lauren's lower part toward hers, leaving no space between them. Camila let Lauren know how much Lauren had made Camila want her. She needed extra self-control that she would not cum before Lauren did.

Taking a break from their kiss, Camila took off her black winter sweater, leaving her half-naked, as she was wearing nothing underneath the sweater. Lauren was nervous to look at Camila's naked top at such a close distance, but she did not skip the chance to study Camila's naked body. Camila enjoyed how Lauren looked at her half-naked top. She took Lauren's hands and placed them on her chest before she was back to kissing her.

Camila kissed Lauren on the neck and smirked when she saw the hickey she left for Lauren earlier. She turned Lauren around and slowly slid the straps of her dress lower. She kissed Lauren's shoulder. She could see Lauren was having a goosebump. Camila ran both of her hands on Lauren's, feeling her soft skin. She moved Lauren's hair to one side that she could kiss her nape, which made Lauren quiver.

Camila added the pleasure by caressing Lauren's hips and pulling her closer. Lauren certainly felt Camila's growing member on her butt. They were at the same height as Lauren was wearing the heels, and Camila was only in her socks. Lauren was feeling the intimate caresses from Camila, and Camila was giving herself pleasure by pressing her hardening member on Lauren's sexy butt.

Her hands found their way to the zipper of Lauren's dress and swiftly slid it down. Both of her hands traveled up to slid the straps off Lauren's shoulder, and the dress was smoothly falling to the floor leaving Lauren in her black sexy lingerie and her new shoes. Camila wondered if Lauren just got the lingerie, especially for tonight, or she always wore such sexy lingerie daily.

Camila ran her finger on Lauren's body as she quietly walked and circled Lauren. Her eyes were observing Lauren's sensual body. Lauren was getting more nervous as Camila was observing her body in such a dark way. Camila stopped in front of Lauren, taking her time to admire the beauty in front of her. Camila's eyes, following her fingers, slowly traveled up from Lauren's intimate part to her face.

Lauren touched Camila's hand on her face as they looked into each other's eyes. Camila slightly opened her mouth, but she said nothing. She leaned closer and slowly touched her lips on Lauren's. Lauren wanted to kiss Camila. She blushed as Camila retreated. Camila was teasing her. "Take off my pants, and you'll get the kiss." She whispered into Lauren's ear.

Their eyes met again. Lauren slowly moved her hands down to Camila's pants. She reached Camila's waistband, but she did not look down as their eyes were locked. Camila made it fast by guiding Lauren's hands to her bulge. Lauren bit her lip and blushed when she touched Camila's big bulge that she had noticed since the beginning. Lauren looked away, and Camila squeezed her buddy using Lauren's hand.

"Help me!" Camila seductively told Lauren. Lauren moved her hands and helped Camila to take off her pants. Lauren stared at Camila's big bulge as Camila's pants fell on the floor, joining her dress. Lauren looked at Camila whose eyes were not leaving her. Camila stepped out of her pants and took her socks off. When she was in her boxer brief only, Camila kissed Lauren as promised. She pulled Lauren toward her and kissed her more passionately than before. They continued kissing as they got into Camila's king-size bed.

Camila stopped kissing Lauren. She took the single red rose on the bedside and lay on Lauren's right side. She ran the red rose thru Lauren's body from her legs, slowly traveling past thru her thigh. She made a circle on Lauren's covered intimate part, before reaching up to her stomach and the valley between her breasts, and finally reaching her lips. "It's for you," Camila said.

Lauren smiled and took it. She closed her eyes and smelled the rose. She was nervous, but she could handle it pretty well so far as Camila was being so affectionate and gentle until this point. "I love what you're wearing, but I want to take them off," Camila said, looking at Lauren, as one of her hands was ready to take Lauren's lingerie off. Lauren smiled nervously when Camila started to take her last piece of clothing on her body off. Finally, It was the moment she had been preparing herself for, the night that Camila had been yearning for.