Chapter 19: The Moment

Start from the beginning

Lauren was blushing as Camila treated her like a princess. She nodded as she was too lost to utter more words.

Camila did not do the formal way of dance. She just pulled Lauren closer by her waist and let their foreheads touch. Camila wanted to tell Lauren that she did miss her, but she did not want them to repeat the previous conversation before she left for the brunch. Camila kissed Lauren's forehead and held her closer. She closed her eyes as Lauren laid her head on her shoulder. They danced with eyes closed. They did not look at each other, but they felt each other's warmness as their hearts beat peacefully.

After dancing quietly for a while, enjoying each other's presence in silence, Camila looked at Lauren before she kissed her. They kissed slowly and gently as they danced thru the gentle music played in the room. Camila knew how much Lauren loved slow kissing. If she did not lead and escalate their gentle, slow kiss to a more passionate kiss, they would stay kissing like this the whole night. Camila did enjoy every kiss they had, but tonight, she wanted more and wanted faster. She started to kiss Lauren passionately in less than two minutes into kissing.

As the kiss deepened, the touch of her hands was getting less innocent. Camila squeezed Lauren's round butt. When she heard the subtle moan from Lauren, Camila moved her kiss. She slowly moved down to Lauren's neck. Camila was skillfully applying her tongue and hands, on Lauren's body while slowly guiding their steps toward her bedroom which was on the other side of the apartment.

When they reached the destination, when Lauren's back touched the bedroom door, Camila stopped kissing Lauren. She stepped one step backward. They took a break from their heated kiss. Camila took Lauren's hand and put it on the handle of her bedroom door. She stepped closer and touched Lauren's face, "One last time..." Camila whispered. "Are you sure?" Camila surprised herself why she was so patient with Lauren. She looked for hesitance in Lauren's eyes, "don't open it," Camila looked at Lauren's hand on the door handle, "if you have doubts...even it's just a little bit." she caressed Lauren's face, "once you open it, there's no way back." Camila warned Lauren.

Lauren looked at her hand on the handle. She looked back at Camila, who undoubtedly wanted Lauren to open it. From the way Camila kissed and touched her, Lauren knew how much Camila wanted her in bed. Lauren did not want to deny it as well. She wanted Camila as bad as Camila wanted her. She looked at Camila as she slowly turned the handle south to open the door. Camila smiled, feeling relieved, that Lauren did not back off and wanted the same.

Camila did not waste any second, she kissed Lauren, and they immediately picked up what they left off before. Camila kicked the door closed when they got into her bedroom. She pushed Lauren on the door. Camila sucked Lauren's neck, giving Lauren a love bite. Lauren moaned, and she slowly stopped reacting to Camila's touch when she saw the bedroom. It was only lighted by candles and there was a single red rose on Camila's king-size bed.

Camila stopped and looked at Lauren, "Hey..." she called Lauren in a low voice. She thought something was wrong, or Lauren changed her mind. Lauren looked at Camila and back at the setting of the room. Lauren smiled, and Camila smiled.

Camila stepped aside with her hand still holding Lauren that Lauren could take a better look at the room she had prepared. She knew Lauren liked it or even loved it, but she asked, "do you like it?" Camila moved to hug Lauren from behind.

Lauren nodded, "yeah..." the candles, the single red rose, the music was perfect. The room was also smelling good. It was romantic for Lauren. Lauren turned around, facing Camila. "Can we do it slowly?" She just wanted to enjoy the moment besides she was afraid that it would be hurt. From the way Camila's bulge looked, Lauren knew Camila's size was not small.