【Chapter 15】

Sykkuno opened his eyes to see Tommy infront of him arms crossed and an annoyed look on his face. "You're late!" he growled, "my apologies Tommy i got held up" Sykkuno explained, dipping his head. Tommy ignored him "seriously how hard is it to fall asleep... Do you have sleep problems?" he asked "what no!" Sykkuno started.

"Ok let's just do some training, you'll be up against Tubbo tomorrow" Tommy explained, Sykkuno sighed in relief that he wasn't going to be lectured on being late. "Shift" Tommy commanded, Sykkuno did as told and shifted. His sleek brown fur coating his body, Tommy shifted into his beautiful blonde wolf form. Both their pelts shimmered against the moonlight.

Sykkuno stood there, Tommy on the other side of the ghostly clearing. Neither of them moved a muscle and Sykkuno thought they would never move, finally he got annoyed and charged at Tommy who just stood there. Sykkuno went to dig his claws into Tommy's fur, however, Tommy jumped upwards when Sykkuno landed on the position he was in.
Sykkuno's claws raked thin air, Tommy landed behind him, Sykkuno turned and attacked him again. They repeated that over and over and over again, Sykkuno was starting to get tired. When Tommy jumped up Sykkuno turned like he usually would but only for a few seconds. When Tommy was right above him he turned to where he would land. Instead he watched in surprise as Tommy whipped around mid air and landed beside Sykkuno instead.

Tommy used his entire weight and pushed it into Sykkuno's side unbalancing him. Sykkuno let out a huff of surprise, when he toppled over Tommy delivered a scratch to Sykkuno's shoulder.

"And your dead" Tommy growled "were going to repeat this until you actually get it" Sykkuno nodded standing up.

-------

They'd been at it for two hours, Sykkuno was starting to get a hang of it. Sykkuno psyched Tommy out, sending him to land beside him; he found that the training made him faster. Sykkuno turned and raked his claws across Tommy's muzzle, Tommy yelped in surprise. When Tommy jumped back Sykkuno ducked under him and pushed up with his weight knocking Tommy off his paws.

Tommy hit the ground with a thud, Sykkuno placed his paw on Tommy's shoulder and raked his claws down the younger's side. "Now you're dead," Sykkuno said triumphantly.

Tommy pushed Sykkuno off and stood up, both were panting. "Good job Sykkuno, you picked it up quicker than anyone else did" Tommy said cheerfully. "Thanks," Sykkuno said, checking his wounds to see how deep they were.

Tommy opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off. "Hey Tommy, Ranboo said it's time to switch," Tubbo said, appearing in the clearing "alright!" Tommy said, dipping his head momentarily in a respectful way. He shifted back to human form; his t-shirt was covered in blood from their skirmish. Sykkuno readied himself as Tubbo shifted, he was ready for more training.