【Chapter 7】

The papers scattered across the table as Callum rummaged through the pile, he opened the drawers and doors of Dream's desk. He had to be quick. Dream could walk in at any moment, so he had to be alert.

He found nothing in the desk and growled "ugh where is it" Callum said going through the papers once more before stacking them in a neat pile. He looked around and saw some papers on the bookshelf, he pulled them out and went through them. He found something labeled George.

"Uhh" he said, pulling the paper out. The paper had multiple pictures of George. Whom was a wolf from the Electric Star pack, Callum was concerned every picture had a heart drawn around his face. The paper itself was covered in heart stickers and drawings.

Callum regretted his decision to keep going through them; they were all pictures of George. "What the fuck, man i knew he was crazy. But I didn't think he was that crazy". Callum needed to try and forget that he slowly put the papers back.
He saw all the books on the shelf were labeled with names from everyone from every pack. George, Sapnap, Phil, Fundy, Schlatt, hell even Quackity who was dead. The book had the name crossed out on the front. He reached out to grab the book labeled George and hesitated would it be things about his or love poems?.

Whatever it was Callum was curious he reached for the book just before the door swung open. "Callum?" Clay asked, Callum turned around to see a slightly pissed alpha in front of him. He felt great dread take over his body, "uh Clay! Hey! You know I was just leaving" Callum laughed.

Clay gave him an unbelieving look "oh really?" he said, lifting his eyebrow. "Y-yeah" Callum said, leaving the room, Clay watched him as he left, shutting the door behind him. However he didn't follow him and just stared.

When Callum shut the door he let out a sigh of relief. "Holy shit" he laughed, "i can't believe i got out of that" Callum ran down the steps and over to Patrick's house. He opened the door, Patrick turned around surprised at Callum.

"Clay's a stalker" Callum gasped, "what?" Patrick laughed. "I went through his office and found. So. Many. Papers. Of George" Callum frowned "I'm scared Patrick, hold me!" Callum said hugging Patrick "what, no!" Patrick growled, pushing Callum away.

"What, why?" Callum asked, "no" Patrick stated, "why?" Callum repeated "I said no Callum, go hug Fundy or something" Patrick glared. "But he's all the way in the Electric Star pack, and he hates me," Callum whined. "Sucks to suck" Patrick smirked.

"Have you forgotten what I told you about Clay?" Callum asked. "What?" Patrick questioned, Callum groaned "ClayhasabunchofpicturesofGeorgeandhehasbooksforeveryoneinthepacksincludingthisone" Callum explained. "I can't understand you, you're talking too quickly..." Patrick sighed, a knock at the door made Callum jump

"He's after me!" Callum gasped hiding in the kitchen, Patrick stared in surprise "he saw you?!" he growled "yes..." Callum said awkwardly "you idiot!" Patrick yelled. "Stay hidden if it is him I don't want him to know we're working together" then he opened the door.

Words - 535