Why are you hiding this?!|part 4|

{Bakugo's Pov...}

He didn't answer. He turned his head and looked me in the eyes. He stayed silent but I knew what he meant. He doesn't know himself. Suddenly someone called for deku on the other side of the door. It sounded like pink cheeks. Deku stayed silent. "Deku-kun? Are you okay in there?" The floaty bitch said. The nerd seemed too busy with his thoughts that he didn't hear. I stood up and walked towards the door. I opened it. Pink cheeks was standing there, clearly nervous while looking at the ground. She looked up and her eyes widen. "What are you doing in Deku-kun's dorm Bakugou?!" She said louder than she wanted. She looked horrified for a second and stuttered an apology out. I scoffed. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and I almost jumped. I looked besides me and there he stood, the freaking nerd stood there with his dull eyes, staring at ME. It was kinda terrifying I must admit. The floaty bitch called deku's name out way too happy. The nerd turned his head and looked at her. "H-hello Uraraka" deku sputtered out. I felt like a person watching a romance movie, discusting. I growled. "We'll talk later nerd, don't you think you can get away from me!!" I yelled. Floaty flinched and looked terrified. I walked away and after I turned the corner, I began pacing around. He is sick. He has a disease and he doesn't know if he'll get better. He hides it from everyone. He's getting weaker. Is he going to die?!

I felt panic flowing through my vines. How long has he been sick? Was he sick in middle school?! Did I cause him even more pain while he was already in so much pain? I'm a horrible person. I should really apologise for all the things I did. Pink cheeks has no idea. I think Icy-hot and sonic suspect something tho. Why is he even hiding it? Should I tell someone? Does the old hag already know about this? She hangs out with auntie all the time. I don't get it. Why is this happening to the nerd? Can I do something to help? I should ask him.

It was already way past my bedtime but I couldn't sleep. The others were going to bed. I stood up and walked towards deku's dorm. Suddenly deku's door slammed into me. That fucking hurt. I stood there for a bit, feeling dizzy. I saw deku's shocked face. He slammed the fucking door in my face. But I came here to apologise. "Oi nerd, don't you dare act like a fucking baby" THAT WASN'T WHAT I WANTED TO SAY. why can't I just fucking say it?! It's a simple apology, it shouldn't be this hard! He's sick and he doesn't even know if he can get cured and I say he acts like a baby?! How stupid can I get?! "Deku- I-" before I can finish my sentence, the door slams shut and the nerd is already in his dorm. Are you fucking kidding me?! Why does this happen to me? What do I do now?! "Oi, nerd open up, NOW" I say, way too agressive. He opens the door a little bit and peeks through. "Let me in" I say. He opens the door and let's me in. We stand there staring at eachother for a while.

"LOOK I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE THINGS I DID TO YOU IN THE PAST OKAY?!"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Sorry for not updating for so long! But here's a new chapter! I'm still editing all the chapters because wow I make way too many faults. I try to get better! I promise that the next chapter will be longer! I hope you guys like it and I hope that you want to stay reading! Bye have a nice day:)